Bib Fortuna Priority Pre-Order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LordAzrael

Origins Kurgan Crusader
Reaction score
PRIORITY PRE-ORDERS BEGIN FRIDAY
Newsletter subscribers who qualify will be given an opportunity to 'Priority Pre-Order' the Bib Fortuna 12-inch figure, on Friday, July 28th, 2006, from 10am to NOON (PT). This two hour pre-order window is only available to 'Priority Pre-Order' members. If any items remain available for purchase after the newsletter member pre-ordering window, then these will be offered to the general public.

My SSC Bib Fortuna will not be outdone by a Kenner figure in accessories! I am there, Damn Their Servers Boys! TAKE THEM DOWN ARGGGGHHHHH!

Has anyone heard if the edition size will definitely be increased because of all of the people who ordered at con. I had heard that they will be doing that. This could cause some issue on preorder day with not enough preorders to meet demand. I hope not though.
I have one question about the email it says 10 AM PST, but isnt most of the country on daylight savings time so what time will the preorder be for people on the east coast. Its slightly confusing, I guess its 1 like always was just wanting some confirmation of that.

"Dae wonna wonga"

I'll be ordering the weak minded fool. And yes, it is 1:00 for East Coasters.

They won't need to increase the size. The size will/was determined by the amount of orders taken at SDCC. In a way, it is a semi-inclusive exclusive figure.

Oh, I won't be there because I already have mine on order :D

... although it (or Leia or Jabba and the group) hasn't shown up in my acount yet. :monkey2

I am back on the bandwagon for the 12" line. I ordered the Inclusive edition of Jabba tonight and all the extras.

Now, I have to backtrack and get Anakin, Luke, and Kit.

Shouldn't be too hard. At least I am not 10+ figures behind already.

:emperor

They won't need to increase the size. The size will/was determined by the amount of orders taken at SDCC. In a way, it is a semi-inclusive exclusive figure.

Oh, I won't be there because I already have mine on order

How was the edition size determined by the orders taken at SDCC, and how is it like a semi inclusive figure for those not attending the con. It may give us less of a chance of getting these two exclusive editions for those who didnt attend.
I just wish all of these were inclusive editions from here on out.

Hey, it just means the Exclusives are that much more valuable afterwards

I'm not a seller but it's nice to know that something you've bought is now worth twice what you paid for it.:D

What is his exclusive again? A dagger? Regardless, I am most definitely in. It is so great to see the OT represented so superbly in Jabba, Bib, and Leia/Boussh.

I know some people like the exclusive editions because less people probably have an oppurtunity to get one. The only thing is when I buy something I would rather get all the accessories I can and some of the exclusive are very necessary to have, Qui-Gons poncho and mynock, and now with all the jabba palace stuff I wish I would have gotten my Luke Exclusive but didnt get on in time.

Now on preorder days I have to make sure to get to a computer to order these and then my gf will make fun of me and get mad because I have to plan some Fridays around buying a stupid toy as she calls them, so thats why I like inclusive editions.

Back