3A HALO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lerath666

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well Wow. this got skipped over.

I was just wondering if you guys have considered to make any popular Halo 12 Inch Figures. Maybe an ODST trooper or Carter from Reach?
HALO Sixth Scale Figures are in fact coming, designed by Ash Wood and the masterminds at ThreeA. We expect to bring you more news and info between now and SDCC 2012.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/experie...s-maybe-an-odst-trooper-or-carter-from-reach/

Re: Three A Halo Figures

YES YES YES!!!! :panic::panic::panic:
MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!!!
This news is even greater that Derpy is on the screen as well.

Last edited:

I saw the thread title and thought they had finally revealed the figures :gah:

When the say "line" i hope that's an indicator they plan to release more than just master chief, maybe an elite?

I saw the thread title and thought they had finally revealed the figures :gah:

When the say "line" i hope that's an indicator they plan to release more than just master chief, maybe an elite?

I am praying for some kind of custom spartan system where you can get 1/6 versions of multiplayer spartans. :monkey3

Props to General Sam over on OSW for this update:

testcarter.jpg

Looks good and now I want the whole team!:panic:

I'm hearing that these might be difficult to obtain.
Who has experience buying 3a figures here?
...and not on the absurdly over priced secondary market either.

I'm hearing that these might be difficult to obtain.
Who has experience buying 3a figures here?
...and not on the absurdly over priced secondary market either.

It sounds like Sideshow will be distributing them so it shouldn't be hard as long as you order them the day they are released.

It sounds like Sideshow will be distributing them so it shouldn't be hard as long as you order them the day they are released.

Is that mentioned in the OP link?
I can't open it for some reason.

SSC has been distributing most ThreeA products for bit, if they are mentioning it I would say it's a safe bet they are going to be carrying them. I'm glad I passed on Kai figures.

SSC has been distributing most ThreeA products for bit, if they are mentioning it I would say it's a safe bet they are going to be carrying them. I'm glad I passed on Kai figures.

I'm dreading the price.

Their other figures have been around $90, I have a feeling with the licensing and tooling we'll get them closer to SSC's 1:6 pricing than HT's. I'm honestly expecting around $130.

Their other figures have been around $90, I have a feeling with the licensing and tooling we'll get them closer to SSC's 1:6 pricing than HT's. I'm honestly expecting around $130.

Previously licensed one were huge figures (Rex & Ambush) and robots with lots of intricate details, this is more simple and 12" so i agree a bit more but not crazy pricing than their current 12" figures

Back