Just Re-Watched X2: X-Men United

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Great film, probably the best or second best of all the X-Films :rock

Wolverine and Nightcrawler were the highlights, Nightcrawlers opening sequence was so epic especially the choice of music, i love how they spread into squads for thier different missions.

A Hot Toys figure of Nightcrawler or Deathstrike would kick ass

I wish HT would go back and do more classic Marvel films since they have the rights to all of them already. X-men is ripe for the pickin'. I'd actually want a Magneto (with both the sweater and regular shirts for his caped outfit) and Professor X the most.

I do love the Nightcrawler opening though. It was on last week at the gym and I caught it just as it started :rock

I wish HT would go back and do more classic Marvel films since they have the rights to all of them already. X-men is ripe for the pickin'. I'd actually want a Magneto (with both the sweater and regular shirts for his caped outfit) and Professor X the most.

I do love the Nightcrawler opening though. It was on last week at the gym and I caught it just as it started :rock

I'd like the "SF Convention" Xavier, who would come with his wheel chair, suit, and starfleet uniform.

Back