What is the best hot toys IRONMAN?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark IV. The IV and VI figures are heads and shoulders over the others IMO, and both of those have advantages over the other (Stark head with IV, BD options with VI for example). But IV has the classic circular reactor, so it wins.

Personally think the IV has TOO much red for me. The VI's colour scheme reminds me of the old school original suit despite it having a triangle chest piece and silver. I find he looks bigger than the IV too.
3638415082_a30d178a3d.jpg

Mark IV. The IV and VI figures are heads and shoulders over the others IMO, and both of those have advantages over the other (Stark head with IV, BD options with VI for example). But IV has the classic circular reactor, so it wins.

This man speaks truth!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

IV is the easy answer right now. But if one were looking to purchase an IM without having done so in the past, I'd advise to wait until we see what the Avenger VII (and VIII, and IX, etc.) look like. As of now though, the answer is IV.

VI is good, but had a few issues if I recall; BD chest piece not lining up right, etc. Also, it appears to be more 'fragile' than the IV, if that makes sense. I had a couple smaller pieces break on mine due to casual handling and switching out armor pieces. The base is awesome though.

For a classic IM look, you can't beat the MK IV.

But the best HT Iron Man figure, period? Easily the MK I.

Back