Price for used tikis?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skytteflickan88

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have three tikis I need to sell, the Willows and EOD Buffy.

Dark Willow and Buffy are as good as new, while tl willow has broken off fingers and broken and glued smoke bits(that now makes her lean forward more).

What do you think I can get for them?

I'd say $115 + shipping for Buffy and $80 + shipping for Dark Willow. As for TL Willow, something similar happened to me and I sold it for $35ish + shipping.

I can look at Ebay later. Maybe I'm way off. But if I was in the market to sell, that's what I would price them at.

I'm going to watch a few auctions on ebay and see what they sell for. Shipping from Sweden is about 75 USD so I can't ask for too much. On the other hand, I think I could ship all three for 75USD.

The ones on ebay aren't selling, and I now have sellers interested in the tikis, but I have no idea what price to give, specially since shipping is at the very least 75 dollars. Anyone else have ideas?

The ones on ebay aren't selling, and I now have sellers interested in the tikis, but I have no idea what price to give, specially since shipping is at the very least 75 dollars. Anyone else have ideas?

I say stick to the prices I noted and do your best to bargain shipping, making it fair to both you and the buyer.

I have one seller who wants to buy both Dark Willow and Buffy, so I'm thinking I'll sell them for 20 dollars less than the cheapest used ones that can be found on ebay, including the price for shipping. Otherwise I don't think the seller would find it worth it.

I have one seller who wants to buy both Dark Willow and Buffy, so I'm thinking I'll sell them for 20 dollars less than the cheapest used ones that can be found on ebay, including the price for shipping. Otherwise I don't think the seller would find it worth it.

I think that's fair.

That way you get cash in your pocket, and the buyer is getting a more than fair deal.

Back