Looper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks pretty cool but I think I could get more excited if it wasn't Bruce Willis again. He needs to stop making these kinds of movies.

Weird. Those futuristic gangsters seem kinda stupid to zap back Levitt's future self for his younger self to kill, with no white towel over his head, no less.

Looks good! Interested :)

How does he know that is him? Willis looks nothing like JGL 30 years on I would imagine.

Looks awesome. Been waiting for this one. Here is the poster.

Looper-flip.jpg

At Wondercon JGL said he had 3 hours of makeup a day to turn him into a young Bruce. They showed some extended scenes and really did get me excited about the film.

JGL is one of those actors that you can trust to only do smart projects. He said at the con - he has stupid TV money - he doesn't need to work so he can afford to be choosy about what he does works on.

New trailer. I think it looks pretty good.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxZTFaNxSus[/ame]

I think this movie looks bada%* been waiting for this movie for 2 years, love a great sci fi and this looks to be one of them

Looking forward to this as well it looks really good. Honestly I will go see anything with JGL. Ever since seeing him in Mysterious Skin 5 or 6 years ago I have been a huge fan of his.

Yes been reading all the great things about this also. Excited to see this one now. Still not sure I can see much younger Willis in JGL.

Back