Who would you prefer to make 1/6 The Walking Dead Comic Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'd like comic based figures from...

• ThreeA

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Hot Toys

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Sideshow

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Enterbay

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Neca

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Medicom

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Comic figures, not TV show figures...

img223_480x360.jpg

walking-dead.jpg

the_walking_dead.jpg

the-walking-dead-the-governor.jpg

I like the TV Show but the Comic is where the world flourishes and the characters would make excellent unique looking 1/6 figures.

So who would you pick? (i tried to pick as many of the most well known 1/6 companies)​

Last edited:
Re: Who would you choose to make 1/6 The Walking Dead Comic Figures?

Sideshow pick up a new 1:6 license? That will never happen again. None of the above.

I would choose Shrunken Head Studios, personally.

My vote goes to ThreeA, easily the most artist of those 1/6 companies who would easily capture the comic book look. I'd prefer them in black and white personally

Last edited:
Interesting, i never knew that.

The little ones he made suck so badly though :(

Edit: after a quick google, it seems the titles Image publishes are creator owned so it's up to Robert Kirkman and Tony Moore really

Not 100%. There was some drama concerning that a while back. Image was founded under the guise of creators leaving big companies who wanted to won a piece of their "creativity," so they could own 100% of their creations. Unfortunately they became the very big company they all left. :monkey1

Personally I think this is right up Sideshow's wheelhouse. They aren't too complex and Sideshow might even do cool Black and White Exclusives similar to the old SSE editions. I think Hot Toys would be overkill on something like comic figures, Enterbay and Medicom would be severely overpriced and I don't see ThreeA doing it really. NECA would be a disappointment on something like this but even after all of that is said I don't see Sideshow taking up the license anyway.

Back