Rate My T-shirt Design Please!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daikkenaurora

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have FINALLY got a design approved for rating on Threadless. com. Its a site were artist design shirts that will be produced for people to buy. Please rate my design on the website (links provided). Also help me by having your friends, family and your pets vote. Post links on your facebook page or even on your DA page. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

https://www.threadless.com/submission/417213/Happy_as_a_Clam

clam.jpg

About my design
"Happy as a Clam" is one of those sayings that you hear all the time but just how happy are clams... apparently very happy.rnrnMother Clam with her Baby Pearl.

Thank you very much in advance :1-1:

Chris

Cute design and fits the saying well. Nicely done.

Thank you

Awesome design dude! Rated it 5 for ya.

Thanks ill :hi5:

Nice mother of pearl too. The top halve looks off from the bottom halve. I'll give it 8 out of 10.

Thank you. Yeah the top of the shell probably should have been done differently. if you havent rated the design on the site yet, when you get the chance please do. If you have already then thank you for rating my design. :yess:

Why so curious (George) and Don't care bear, LOL. I'll just register and vote for ya. Don't think I'll order any as I am broke atm and about to eat my toe nails.

Out of curiosity, how does people able to use pic or images to make these design? It doesn't violate copyright infringement? I see Mr. T, Macho Man Randy Savage, and other images. I think there's a fair usage law for the copy and use of internet images. Would be ok as long as you don't deface it in a bad way. And at least you're not making $$$ from it. But these design are for sale if approve, I assume.

Why so curious (George) and Don't care bear, LOL. I'll just register and vote for ya. Don't think I'll order any as I am broke atm and about to eat my toe nails.

You dont need to register to vote. :)

Out of curiosity, how does people able to use pic or images to make these design? It doesn't violate copyright infringement? I see Mr. T, Macho Man Randy Savage, and other images. I think there's a fair usage law for the copy and use of internet images. Would be ok as long as you don't deface it in a bad way. And at least you're not making $$$ from it. But these design are for sale if approve, I assume.

If they feel the image resembles something that is copyright then they will not approve it. not sure what the standard is for it though.

Designs that are approved will be put on shirts and sold. the artist that gets his/her design approved gets $2000 + $500 in store credit. Plus you get extra money if they continue using your design. BUT you are allowed to use the design in other medias like books and stuff.

Nice! Voted 5 and posted a comment! :hi5: :duff

Thanks Snoop. Saw the comment as well. :hi5:

Back