Sideshow's 1:1 busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khev

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Do you think they'll make any 1:1 busts of human characters?

So far its just been Darth Maul, Greedo, and now Yoda right?

Looking forward to possibly seeing a 1:1 bust of:

Boba Fett
General Grievous
Sandperson
Admiral Ackbar
Luke w/X-Wing helmet
Wicket
Queen Amidala

Whether you collect them or not, which ones would you like to see the most?

I definitely thought about Vader, but I don't know, maybe its because I'm just so "used" to seeing that helmet in person and pretty good reproductions of it. That and its just basic, polished black for the most part whereas Boba Fett's helmet has more color and weathering, its more "alive."

I don't collect them as they are out of my price range but I'd be intrested to see,

Chewbacca
Jango Fett (unmasked)
Han Solo (any)
Grand Moff Tarkin
Princess Leia (ESB)

i'd like to see:

Chewie
Vader unmasked because if its just the helmet thats basically like every other helmet thats out there.
shaak Ti
Ki Adi Mundi
Luke
Grand Moff Tarkin
Admiral Ackbar

** i think the 1:1 busts will mostly be aliens because its a great way to show off the artist's talents by depicting the craziest things from the movies.

How wude. Okay seriously I think Jar Jar is pretty cool. And TPM was far enough removed from the "important" parts of the saga that I don't mind that George expirimented with such a character.

If Jar Jar had stowed away with Obi-Wan on Padme's ship to Mustafar so that he could undergo wacky hijinks with the lava droids while Obi-Wan and Anakin fought near him then sure, I'd agree that he'd be the worst part of the saga.

But his character made enough of an impact and was liked by enough people (again, in his compartmentalized little TPM role) that I think he deserves the Sideshow treatment in one form or another.

Khev said:
How wude. Okay seriously I think Jar Jar is pretty cool. And TPM was far enough removed from the "important" parts of the saga that I don't mind that George expirimented with such a character.

If Jar Jar had stowed away with Obi-Wan on Padme's ship to Mustafar so that he could undergo wacky hijinks with the lava droids while Obi-Wan and Anakin fought near him then sure, I'd agree that he'd be the worst part of the saga.

But his character made enough of an impact and was liked by enough people (again, in his compartmentalized little TPM role) that I think he deserves the Sideshow treatment in one form or another.

Hopefully a PF because that'll be an easy pass. I'm trying to get every 12" so I'd hate to have to buy him but I'm sure I could come up with some amusing poses.

Darth Loki said:
Hopefully a PF because that'll be an easy pass. I'm trying to get every 12" so I'd hate to have to buy him but I'm sure I could come up with some amusing poses.

Yeah, stick his head up his own ass!

I wouldn't want any humans, but a few more would be cool:

Vader
C3PO
Chewbacca

ROTJ Palpatine with a hood like the Maul hood would sorely tempt me to collect a 1:1 bust. Especially if it had glass eyes.

i'm not into this line but ONE bust for certain that I would like for SS to do would be Grievous and or any Stormtroopers.

Back