• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

☆☆☆ Pimpin My Stuff® ☆☆☆ FIGURES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarvesh2000is

Super Freak
Reaction score
jp7sj7.gif

k4gx78.gif

About PMS:

Hello fellow freaks. I am starting a fresh 'For Sale' thread. Here I will be listing all the items that I am planning to sell.

Main reason for selling items is lack of space. Other reasons could be that I might have 2 or more pieces of the same item or I might have an item which I don't want for my collection or plain and simple reason could be that I am looking to make some PROFIT. :wink1:

If you have any questions regarding the listed item please feel free to PM me. I will try my best to answer all your queries. :)

I am open to reasonable offers and willing to negotiate. But please do not start criticizing beforehand if you feel the prices on some items are on the higher side. There could be a valid reason for it and not just profit making. Also we all know that all sold out Exclusive Sideshow items sell at premium price. I will try my best not to RIP OFF anyone with ridiculous prices on any such items. I will say this again that I am open to reasonable offers and willing to negotiate. Just PM!

Payment:

2s15hg6.gif

Worldwide Shipping:

I will ship the item as per your request i.e. either International Economy (tracking may or may not be there and it can take 15-30 working days for the item to be delivered depending on your location) or International Express (with tracking and it can take 5-10 working days for the item to be delivered depending on your location).

FedEx or UPS (with tracking and it can take 2-5 working days for the item to be delivered depending on your location) is also an option but will be ridiculously expensive. Again the choice is yours.

I do not intend making profit on shipping cost. So when you buy any item, you pay for it first including Paypal fees. Then you mention what shipping option you prefer. I will ship the item after payment has been received. Once shipped, I will send you a scan or photo of the shipping receipt which will have all the details on it. You can then make payment for the shipping cost via Paypal including the fees. Payment must made within 24hrs once the shipping receipt has been sent to you or I will have to ask the post to hold the progress on the parcel.

International Buyers – Please Note:

Import duties, taxes and any other charges that maybe applicable on arrival in your country are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to find out what these additional costs might be prior to buying.

All items are inspected at the time they are listed and packed back in the box. If there is any major damage to the box or the item, it will be mentioned accordingly.

Maximum possible care will be taken with the packaging to make sure it arrives safe and sound to you. But if in case there is any damage or loss during international transit due to mishandling, accidents or any other natural disasters, I am not liable. And I do not offer refund or accept return of damaged items for any of the stated reasons.

Insurance (additional cost maybe applicable) is recommended just to be on the safer side but it is up to you to decide. If you opt for insurance then the exact value will have to declared to insure the item for that amount.

I can declare lower value on the item but only at buyers request and responsibility.

Returns & Refunds:

No returns accepted. Sorry but I am not a store. So all items are thoroughly inspected for any damage before they are listed.

If the item is factory sealed, you have the option to ask me to open the item and inspect it for any damage after you have paid for it. If in case I find any damage after I open the item, I will refund your money. But if you choose to go ahead with the factory sealed item without me opening it for you and then for any reason come across damage upon receiving it, there won't be any refund given.

Re: ☆☆☆ Pimpin My Stuff® ☆☆☆

Selling my very first Hot Toys.

Iron Man - Mark I
Iron Man - Mark II
Iron Man - Mark III

All were displayed for a brief period in smoke free environment. As you can see from the pictures below they all are in pretty much mint condition. As a collector myself, I take good care of my collectibles. Now it is time for them to find a new home because I am seriously running out of space. The boxes show signs of wear due to storage but you can get exact idea from the photos because what you see is what you get.

As you know these are going for $1000 plus for each on eBay since they were the first manufactured by Hot Toys. So before I list them on eBay, I would like to list them here to see if any of you collectors don't have them in your collection yet.

Price $1650 shipped worldwide. Offers welcome but please keep them reasonable. :)

acq5Cssa

adpLGyFa

acjmDtkf

advYtnpN

adosCrua

adpN2IDc

aczGpQZM

acr2fxj4

accgwaDb

Last edited:

any chance u hav a x23 ex for sale

Selling my Destroyer Maquette Ex due to space issues and new pre-orders. Have only un-boxed it and then stored it back. Not displayed so it is new in box. You can have a look at the un-boxing video. $725 + shipping. Offers welcome.

Nice PJs :lol

Good luck on your sale Sarvesh :duff

Selling my very first Hot Toys.

Iron Man - Mark I
Iron Man - Mark II
Iron Man - Mark III

All were displayed for a brief period in smoke free environment. As you can see from the pictures below they all are in pretty much mint condition. As a collector myself, I take good care of my collectibles. Now it is time for them to find a new home because I am seriously running out of space. The boxes show signs of wear due to storage but you can get exact idea from the photos because what you see is what you get.

As you know these are going for $1000 plus for each on eBay since they were the first manufactured by Hot Toys. So before I list them on eBay, I would like to list them here to see if any of you collectors don't have them in your collection yet.

Price $1650 shipped worldwide. Offers welcome but please keep them reasonable. :)

acq5Cssa

adpLGyFa

acjmDtkf

advYtnpN

adosCrua

adpN2IDc

aczGpQZM

acr2fxj4

accgwaDb

We do? lol

Bump for great guy, deal with this guy over a year and been very honestly, so no worry buy from him!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back