The Amazing Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ASM

tumblr_m5bh82LOVx1rx4ivio1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m5bh82LOVx1rx4ivio3_1280.jpg

tumblr_m5bh82LOVx1rx4ivio2_1280.jpg

Auv57UmCIAAl4tO.jpg:large

4fcd2c875e329.jpg

https://www.vg247.com/2012/06/06/spidey-shots/

A movie licensed game getting a "Best of Show" nomination? I know past Spider-Man game have been decent, but damn... Are they just handing out nominations like swag or is this legit?

never will play another spidey game ever edge of time was the worst .

Could you not have spelled out the entire title for the thread title, Oscorp? :lol I was actually going to make a thread for this during E3 but forgot about it. I searched the thread titles on SSF and everything too. Good thing I forgot. I've been bad about making duplicate threads lately.

A little late, but here was the recent gameplay demo from E3:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiKT_6KGm9g&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

I think it looks pretty good, but a lot of the same old same old fare. Rescuing citizens and stopping cars gets tiring after doing the same stuff in the previous dozen games.

I haven't played a S-M game since the days of the Dreamcast and this one looks pretty cool. Amazon's Stan Lee pre-order bonus is really tempting.

That gameplay looks beautiful, so glad it went back to freeroam and not stupid linear.

I'm a little concerned about how the camera is so close up on Spidey when he's swinging around the city. Makes it seem too narrow rather than getting a good scope of your surroundings but maybe it'll work just fine. We'll see!!!

That gameplay looks beautiful, so glad it went back to freeroam and not stupid linear.

Me too - took a chance and preordered this one - Amazon.com has just a super cool preorder exclusive (maybe DLC later, dunno), so went that route

Draw distance looks nice; hope not too much screen tear - saw it a little in demo, but overall, looks pretty awesome

Looks good, I spend hours just webswinging on these games.

It was soo cool in Spiderman 2! although never bought the game cause the combat sucked imo

I have such fond memories of that game!

I loved how it had soo many costumes to swap out like bag man XD. I like how the suit looks cool in the new game but i hope it comes with the first movies costume.

Just saw this is an Activision game. After the Modern Warfare 3 debacle, aren't they considered evil, so my purchase is like blood money or something?

Back