What's the plan with the DC license? It's moving very slow.... :(

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VS1976

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since SSC had announced the DC license at SDCC 2011, we got only 2 statues being made (1:1 Batman bust & Joker PF). Is there any reason why we haven't seen anything in almost 8 months?

With the Marvel license we got at least 3-4+ PFs made each year and that's not even counting other busts or comiquettes. What's are the plans with the DC license? Will we be expecting 1 PF a year or something similar with what the Marvel license are getting right now?

SS is trying to see how many whiney threads they can get you to make.

Huh? I think that's a logical question. They might only be allowed to make certain amount DC products every year. Plus what's wrong with me giving SSC more of my money? :wink1:

Sideshow was working on the Joker PF for years in an effort to get the DC license. So it was ready at SDCC instead of just being a license announcement. The Batman bust was just sculpted really fast. So basically we got a license announcement with 2 items before we really should have, so its not actually moving slowly, but actually faster than what would normally be expected. We'll see more at SDCC.

Not as slow as the licenses Hot Toys announced 2 years ago.

I want to see all of these characters get made PF by Sideshow Collectibles!

2010900-darkseid11.jpg

96075-25506-despero.png

1666251-prometheus_01.jpg

335789-126954-black-adam.jpg

614759-11129_400x600.jpg

1454752-green_lantern_v4_58_02__2_.jpg

The guy is not complaining...he simply asked a few questions...sheesh.

Probably thought maybe someone knew some info he didn't...afterall, isn't that the point of discussion...enlightenment?

Buttmunch helped him out...

Not as slow as the licenses Hot Toys announced 2 years ago.

:exactly: :dunno

Why not just enjoy the ride and not complain :dunno

The ride is moving to slow to be enjoyable

The guy is not complaining...he simply asked a few questions...sheesh.

Probably thought maybe someone knew some info he didn't...afterall, isn't that the point of discussion...enlightenment?

Buttmunch helped him out...

:goodpost:

I have to admit I am getting impatient with it. I really want a Superman PF. At the same time I can wait because I need more time.

It'd be nice to see at least one 1/6th figure announced. Have they even teased one yet?

DC isn't the only license that's slowed to a crawl. LOTR, Dinosauria, Disney, Indy...we've either had no new developments, or sneak peeks of products months ago that we are still waiting for reveals on. It'd be nice for Sideshow to put aside Marvel and SW for a second and give us some new product from their other licenses.

Back