Favorite piece of Buffyverse Merchandise?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sueworld

Super Freak
Reaction score
Thought I'd put up a thread asking folks what's their favorite piece of Buffyverse merchandise and why.

I think mine must be Sideshows 12" Spike, Angel and Buffy figs. The likenesses were so spot on and they still look good today imo.

So what's yours?

The Buffy PF and Buffy PF (alternate) 1:4 statues. And it's not even close for me. I find myself looking at them, mesmerized by just how cool they are. I truly heart Buffy! :love :D

My favorite pieces are my Varner Buffy and Angel statues; followed by the Buffy PF's (mostly for the scale of them).. :wave

Yeah bar the 12" version I think they are the best likeness of her out there. :D

Not really merchandise, but it would be this Franco Urro original art piece, from Spike:After the fall, that I'm actually selling, since I'm going to visit a friend in Holland this summer. It's just so beautiful. The scene itself isn't a favorite, but the art is stunning.

IMG_5707.jpg

Oh yes! :D I wish I had the money to get that as It's one of my favorite pieces of artwork by this artist.

Jason Goad Buffy print right now as I am loving prints.

But as for figures/statues then Red Pants Buffy followed by my 12".

Pretty much every Spike Sideshow has made, except for Subway Spike. I also love Graduation Day and Vamp Buffy. Those two pieces are perfect to me.

My favorite from Buffy has to be the Sideshow 12" Gentlemen. They are still awesome to this day.

P1020856.jpg

This is my absolute favourite BtVS merchandise.

It's one of a kind the original artwork to Terry Moore's Comic book "WannaBlessedBe".

This was pushed into second place.

P1020858.jpg

Also original artwork this time by Cliff Richards for Buffy season 8 issue 10.

It's gotta be the PF Alternate Buffy for me. She's so beautiful. Probably because it's the only Buffy PF I own LOL. Dying to get my hands on the original Buffy PF, and possibly Spike. Not digging the Angel PF all that much, even though I'm a big fan of his character.

Yeah I know what you mean. I thought the choice of outfit was weird and the human face could have been a lot better. I thought the vampface was excellent though.

Congrats!!! I had mine framed at Michael's for a really reasonable price, so if you're price shopping, I would start there. It took a few weeks, but it was worth it.

I like to keep the frames the same for all of my Mondo pieces, as well as my movie posters. I actually use the same frames that Mondo uses. But thanks for the tip. :wave

Back