Your latest comic book or novel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duck

Super Freak
Reaction score
Figured Id start up a thread like the one in the movie discussion forum

4ca43151.jpg

scaled.php

I've heard great things. Finally going to sink my teeth into this sucker.

I never have heard of it. I like Grant Morrison so I might have to check it out.

A store by me had buy one get one on used graphic novels this weekend so picked up a few books
5e779cd6.jpg

11228bc2.jpg

375272d8.jpg

Pride of Baghdad is a masterpiece! I've got to reacquire it - in HC. In addition, Bone and Watchmen are a must, too. I got out of comics when my wife was pregnant the first time and now I selectively get back to them. I'm caught up on The Walking Dead and am working right now on Fables. Batman The Long Halloween never left me though.

scaled.php

Finally found my grail of comics for a decent price. Will be meeting Stan Lee in Calgary in a couple weeks. This will be signed :rock

Pride of Baghdad is a masterpiece! I've got to reacquire it - in HC. In addition, Bone and Watchmen are a must, too. I got out of comics when my wife was pregnant the first time and now I selectively get back to them. I'm caught up on The Walking Dead and am working right now on Fables. Batman The Long Halloween never left me though.

I plan on picking up the Absolute edition of Batman The Long Halloween this week. and you are right Pride of Baghdad is incredible! If you haven't already you need to check out his new book Saga.

Just recently got into fantastic four so had to pick up some trades
87864dbd.jpg

scaled.php

Finally found my grail of comics for a decent price. Will be meeting Stan Lee in Calgary in a couple weeks. This will be signed :rock

I really really want to meet Stan Lee. Hes coming to Chicago Comic Con, but I just have to find someone to go with. My girlfriend will be in Africa at the time for nursing and wont be able to go with me :gah:

Back