Michael bay to do halloween

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hes going to ruin ninja turtles now halloween id rather rob zombie do another one if there had to be one.

I really liked Texas Chainsaw Massacre if its anything along those lines im sure ill like it. i guess will have to wait and see

I really liked Texas Chainsaw Massacre if its anything along those lines im sure ill like it. i guess will have to wait and see

Yeah I liked both of the texas chainsaw massacre remakes too. I thought they were well done.

:slapBay will also be doing transformers 4 but it will actually be a reboot they are starting over again

That's a double butchering for me. I love Leprechaun and Halloween. Only good news I heard today was Dumb and Dumber 2.

P.S - I always enjoy the Zombie Halloweens. I actually enjoy most of Rob's movies.

That's a double butchering for me. I love Leprechaun and Halloween. Only good news I heard today was Dumb and Dumber 2.

P.S - I always enjoy the Zombie Halloweens. I actually enjoy most of Rob's movies.

I love rob zombies movies too his next movie will be about the salem witch trials but forget the name of the movie found it its called Lords of salem

They should seriously get John Carpenter back to do it again .

I think RZ H1 was great but H2 was a pathetic rushed POS IMO

So your wife in real life , her character in your movie commits suicide . Hey lets bring her back in part 2 as a fu*$ing ghost with a F&%ing white horse just so she's in the movie

Bullsheeeeeeeeet

Wow. Didn't see this coming at all. ____ Bay for life for the Turtles, but I'm actually intrigued by this. Might as well give him Hellraiser too. :lol

I liked the first halloween remake zombie did Ithought it was cool to see how Michael myers turned into the killer he is.

You liked how Zombie turned Myers in Jason Voorhees?

Michael Myers was the shape of evil. Not some angry kid that was abused.

:huh

:huh It was zombies own take on what he thought it should be and I liked it not everyone hated it.

I actualy thought that depiction was quite good considering that all real
life mass murderers have 3 things in common..
1) Abused
2) bed wetting
3) killing small animals

I remember reading this in a book some time ago that all mass murderes
through history had at least one if not all three of those experiances
in their child hood life..

Found some facts... https://nakedlaw.avvo.com/2011/03/11-common-traits-of-mass-murderers-and-serial-killers/

As for MB taking this on all I can say is really??? Do we really need another one????:slap

Last edited:
Back