NEW SS 1/6 Darth Vader/ Darth Maul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaponokeona

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was wondering if a new 1/6 Darth Vader is in the works and if so when could we expect to see images and from what film would he be based on?

And finally is there any plan of a new 1/6 Darth Maul to compete with the reissue that Medicom is doing and if so when could we expect him? Thanks for your time.

"NEW SS 1/6 Darth Vader/ Darth Maul"

your choice of title sucks dude.

If the thread is in the "Ask Sideshow Collectibles" section the title should not matter as I am trying to get the attention of SS! :cuckoo:

If this section was "ask sideshow freaks members" then your joke would suffice. Again this section is intended to ask SS questions. If you don't like the title then go somewhere else.

If this section was "ask sideshow freaks members" then your joke would suffice. Again this section is intended to ask SS questions. If you don't like the title then go somewhere else.

Most of us surf the site from the New Posts page, so what section you posted this in is irrelevant. Your title implies news about figures - not a question. Your thread title is fail. Accept that. Change it. Move on.

Most of us surf the site from the New Posts page, so what section you posted this in is irrelevant. Your title implies news about figures - not a question. Your thread title is fail. Accept that. Change it. Move on.

Again if you don't like the title then get out. There have been many thread titles that I did not like. My intentions were to get SS's attention, so the section I am in is relevant. I don't care if you like it as others did not care if I liked the titles of their threads. Even if you are "surfing" for new posts you can read which section the new posts are from.

Again if you don't like the title then get out. There have been many thread titles that I did not like. My intentions were to get SS's attention, so the section I am in is relevant. I don't care if you like it as others did not care if I liked the titles of their threads. Even if you are "surfing" for new posts you can read which section the new posts are from.

Seriously, why are you getting your back up? People are just asking you to put a question mark at the end of your title.

Seriously, why are you getting your back up? People are just asking you to put a question mark at the end of your title.

:exactly::goodpost::hi5:

Actually both.

They've stated they're working on another Vader and also a TCW 1/6 Maul.

Here's your answer and it is correct. SSC promised to reveal their new ultimate Vader sometime in the first part of 2012 and they just posted elsewhere that plans are in development for a Clone Wars version of Maul.

Back