• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Superman Returns custom, Pulp Fiction sculpts, Fight Club, Parts Bin

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tbay

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Send payments as gifts or add 3%. Please pm if you're interested. No boxes unless specified.

Superman Returns custom - Greggo painted the head and boots, on a hot toys muscle body. A little shine on the paintjob, I clearcoated it which reduced it quite a bit, but it's still visible in these pics. Slight scratch on the display stand.
- 200.00 shipped

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

No neck articulation, the head sits pretty well on the neck but if you want to pose/turn it freely you'll have to do some customizing as the sculpt is hollow and vinyl.

Last edited:
Re: Custom lots, Iron Man Mark V loose, Sparrow Body, and more

Custom parts lot (triad trenchie, don draper trenchcoat, ttl bodies (no neck joint), dragon football body, hands, neck posts, sideshow shoes, hands, saturday toys boots, nikes, beige suit (triad, I think), saturday toys shirt - 50.00 shipped

Bonus inception and headplay jordan sculpts:

Closeup of the saturday toys shirts:

Matrix custom set - triad knightrunner coat (bottom of coat wired by marfmaster I believe), T2 sarah connors pants, I painted the tips of the shoes gray (on the left shoe a little of the gray paint went on the black part of the shoe so you have to touch it up with black paint), feet with ball joint are attached to the shoes, sculpt has a paint chip on the nose so there needs to be some touch up. sculpt glued to neck post. - 60.00 shipped for the entire set

Last edited:

Pulp fiction sculpt set. Jackson was painted by Cheungkinman - 100.00 shipped

Fight club set. The tyler sculpt has some paint chips on the neck. - 90.00 shipped

Spider-man set. Webs are bent up a bit, but can be straightened out.

Last edited:

Private message sent

Re: Custom Parts, Indy PF Repaint, Rocketeer PF, Sparrow Body, Han Solo & Face Off Cu

Iron man, catwoman, and coveralls sold! Price drop on sparrow body.

Re: Custom Parts, Indy PF Repaint, Rocketeer PF, Sparrow Body, Han Solo & Face Off Cu

hey how much you asking for the Face off Custom shipped in Europe - Greece????

Do you have any clearer shots of Indy?

I'll try to get some tomorrow, unfortunately I only have my iphone as a camera so I'm going to wait until I have some more light.

Price drop on the Sparrow body!

Re: Scarface Chair, Indy PF Repaint, Rocketeer PF, Sparrow Body - 45.00, Han Solo Cus

Buy my stuff!

Re: Se7en Custom, Indy PF Repaint, Rocketeer PF, Sparrow Body - 45.00, Han Solo Custo

Damn that is a good repaint. If I did not just get the EX from another Freak I would have snatched this up in a second. Great price on a great repaint. Did you do the paint yourself??

Re: Se7en Custom, Indy PF Repaint, Rocketeer PF, Sparrow Body - 45.00, Han Solo Custo

Damn that is a good repaint. If I did not just get the EX from another Freak I would have snatched this up in a second. Great price on a great repaint. Did you do the paint yourself??

I wish I had that painting skill! I actually bought it from another freak on here, can't remember his name though.

Re: Kato Fight Club Shirt, Indy PF Repaint, Rocketeer PF EX, Han Solo Custom

I think I remember when it was for sale. Pretty nice piece. Very tempting.

Re: Kato Fight Club Shirt, Indy PF Repaint, Rocketeer PF EX, Han Solo Custom

PM sent on the Rocketeer

I wish I had that painting skill! I actually bought it from another freak on here, can't remember his name though.

I painted it :) PM sent about buying it back. Hated having to let it go, lets work something out on it. I would LOVE to have it back.

JB

I painted it :) PM sent about buying it back. Hated having to let it go, lets work something out on it. I would LOVE to have it back.

JB

Sorry, I couldn't remember who did this, but yes paintup is fantastic, really hate to let it go. PM sent!

Re: Rocketeer PF EX - CHEAP!, Kato Fight Club shirt - 40.00, Hot Toys Capt. America

More stuff for sale, keep the pm's coming!

Back