OMG's photo review Hot Toys Black-suit Spider-man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OMG

Super Freak
Reaction score
SPIDER-MAN Black Suit Version

e40fb148.jpg

08feb292.jpg

42a3c1ea.jpg

e2098e45.jpg

f7f77095.jpg

87453b71.jpg

01c60385.jpg

bc9a48d6.jpg

Re: No pic not ready

ddae8623.jpg

505e5dd9.jpg

615c723a.jpg

66a18e68.jpg

4cb2fdd2.jpg

72b98b48.jpg

Thanks for watching ~ 3Q

03b66cff.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pi

Nice photos in here, love the red / blue one with Peter Parker head, well done.

I don't own the original one, but today I got the normal black edition...awesome, awesome...absolutely no problems with seams or bad tailoring on mine. Check out my video review:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzD0Pv20wls[/ame]

My 2 cents on this package.

Spiderman7.jpg

Spiderman2.jpg

Spiderman9.jpg

Spiderman21.jpg

Spiderman20.jpg

Spiderman19.jpg

Spiderman14.jpg

Spiderman11.jpg

Spiderman18.jpg

Spiderman15.jpg

This to me is Hot Toys best package yet. I'm surprised it wasn't considered a DX with the inclusion of the Sandman base. A truly inspiring total package and a great way to include a villain with your purchase. As for the figure itself, so fun to pose and a lot of options as to what you can do with him, from all the different hands to the webbing, a great piece that adds alot of wow factor to any collection. If you're a spidey fan there's no way you can go wrong with this purchase. I even like the removable head as it doesn't give you the turkey neck with the fabric, but that's just me and I know some people aren't going to like the seam at the neck, I tend to not be one of those people as I prefer the way the head and neck is built on this.

Back