• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lifesize 1:1 Dreamweaver by Casey Love

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Milo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Up for sale is a high-end lifesize Dreamweaver mask/bust made by special effects artist Casey Love.

Casey Love works as a professional sculptor and painter in the movie industry.. he has worked on movies such as Chronicles of Narnia, MIB3, The Thing, Resident Evil, Predators and X-Men origins..

FX work

He created this mask for me about 8 months ago, the mask is made of thick foam filled latex, the measurements are : 65 cm high, 50 cm wide and 30 cm deep. (26x20x12 inch).

I hate to let it go but I could use the cash for other private purchases.

More pictures of the sculpt : Welcome to Casey Love Designs

Casey Love first discovered the art of Make-up Fx at age twenty four. His love for the art of mask making began in 1997 as Casey started making latex monster masks for collectors. Over the past fifteen years he has produced resin model kits, Latex masks, Fine Art creature displays and busts and has attended major trade shows and art galleries over the past fifteen years of his career. For the last nine years Casey has worked in the Make-up Fx field with some of the best artists and studios in the business such as A.D.I.,Tatopoulos Studios, Steve Wang,The Character Shop, KNB FX, Cinovation and Guillermo Del Torro and has worked on such films as The cave, Resident Evil Extinction, The Messengers, AVP Requiem, Wolverine, Cirque Du Freak, Race To Witch Mountain, Trick R Treat, Priest, Predators, The Thing (prequel) and most recently M.I.B. 3. Upon his free time away from the film industry Casey has been offering classes on creature design out of his home studio and designing creature fine art for galleries, trade shows and the serious collector

Casey Love at Monsterpalooza :

Source : Welcome to Casey Love Designs

Asking price : € 1899

Shipping (from The Netherlands) :
Europe : € 50
Rest of the world : € 75

Payment (in Euros) : Paypal or bank transfer (IBAN).

Last edited:
This thing is cooler than a pickled cucumber!

I assume it's wearable? If yes, how do you see out of it?

Back