Magic City on Starz (Spoilers allowed after US airing)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kamandi

Super Freak
Reaction score
I watched the first three episodes tonight on demand. If you like Godfather or Mad Men you'll like it.

Or if you like hot babes. I have a new celeb-crush and her name is Jessica Marais. :thud:

Last edited:
Re: Magic City on Starz

If you have Starz as part of your On Demand service the first three episodes are streaming. She just keeps getting hotter.

You know, I didn't think the first episode was that bad. Nothing amazing, or majorly good even, just average for a show starter. It was the same for Spartacus: Blood and Sand, the first episode had some very dull and somewhat slow moments, but as the show progressed it got tons better. It's quite possibly my fave show that currently airs.

Back onto Magic City, I'm liking all of the cast but Danny Huston as Ben Diamond. I don't know if its the character I dislike or the actor, but his presence on screen just irritates me. The story could easily shape up into something nice, even though it didn't really progress much in this beginning episode. Visually, this show looks stellar. Watching it in HD looked amazing, and it really gave off an authentic 1950's look in my opinion.

I'll probably give the show a chance, watch a few more episodes maybe like I did with Spartacus, and I'm so glad I did for that show. It could be the same thing for this, just give them time to get the ball rolling.

One episode left. I've enjoyed the show. My wife hates the Butcher. :lol

I hope they give us closure since the show isn't called Spartacus and Stars only does one and done shows.

So did anyone watch this season? Thought it was decent. Finale was a bloodbath for some. Lost some nice T&A....

Ben will be coming back hard next season. I did like that Ike's wife was there to get with his son. She reminds me of a spoiled princess not able to deal with her husband's dealing but enjoys the money and status.

Back