Figma and Revoltech Collecting Thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darko99

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello Everyone! I'm starting this new thread, because I noticed that the other anime figure/statue thread was mainly just statues.
This thread is for people to show off their collections of articulated anime figures :)
For me that is mainly figma and revoltech figures, thus the title. I am unable to show the figures that I have, because I cannot upload pictures on this computer.
So! I will list the ones that I have right now, I had more but I had to sell some of the figures off. Anyways!! Enjoy the thread everyone!

Figma
1. Black Rock Shooter V. 1
2. BRS- Strength
3. BRS- Dead Master
4. Bakemonogatari Suruga Kanbaru

Revoltech
1. Lupin The Third
2. Hellsing - Alucard

I'm not into the anime figures per se, but I will pick up the Figma Link (and possibly, Samus). I had a Revoltech Jason at one point. Decent figure.

That Samus figure looks so sweet, and the Link I hope will turn out just as nice. Now we just have to hope they make a Zelda figure hah.

The only figmas I own are the Evangelion ones, but I must say I was impressed with all the thought they put into the accessories/stands/little zip-locked bags to store your accessories and all!

I really hope they do Fullmetal Alchemist, because the current options with the Revoltech and Play-Arts Kai just isn't any good at all.

I really hope they do Fullmetal Alchemist, because the current options with the Revoltech and Play-Arts Kai just isn't any good at all.

Yeah I'm not a big fan of Revoltech's Fullmetal Alchemist figures, but that Elric figure looks pretty cool. I may have to pick him up.

I have Figma Metis and Aigis from Persona 3.

They announced more P3 figmas coming (Chie and Yukiko) which I'll probably pick up.

There is also the D-arts line by Bandai which I think feel similar to figmas. I have Izanagi and am patiently waiting for Thanatos, which looks amazing.

There is also the D-arts line by Bandai which I think feel similar to figmas. I have Izanagi and am patiently waiting for Thanatos, which looks amazing.

I don't have any of the d-arts figures, but from what I have seen they look awesome.

I have a couple revoltech Godzilla monster figures. They're pretty cool, but they weren't allowed to make Godzilla, and now Bandai is making the monsterarts figures, which are like bigger versions of the same thing. The revoltechs still make good desk ornaments.

I have a couple revoltech Godzilla monster figures. They're pretty cool, but they weren't allowed to make Godzilla, and now Bandai is making the monsterarts figures, which are like bigger versions of the same thing. The revoltechs still make good desk ornaments.

I've always wanted some of the Godzilla figures. I'm not even that big of a fan of the Godzilla movies, but the figures really do look nice.

hurray for the 3rd thread of this flavor :lol perhaps mods do some merging?

I've got several of both. and some D-arts and figuarts as well.

got samus on order, waiting to get Link on order, and Guts was shipped recently

That's fine with me, and I'm curious to see how that Gut's figure will be. I've heard mixed things about him.

Figma stuff I have on preorder:
Samus
Persona 4: Chie Satonaka

Not a fan of Revoltech for some reason. lol

I've quite a few BRS figma myself and love the end finishing product in compares to $

Last edited:
I have three Figmas. Kos-Mos from Xenosaga III, Saber from Fate/Stay Night, and Rei Ayanami from the new Evangelion. Kos-Mos is one of my favorite figures in any scale.

I wish they'd get the Queen's Blade license.

Figma made a single Queen's blade figure, though it did not get alot of nice response, as it wasn't cast-off.
About guts, I've heard thst his paint and sculpt are a little weak, and his cape needs to be replaced. as it's made from paper.

I should take all my figma, revoltech, D-arts, amd Figuarts out and set them all up then take a picture.

I've JUST received my Alucard, and I'm eyeing Edward Elric ATM.

Other threads.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101487

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43721&highlight=Revoltech

they're often short, but it would be nice to see one megathread, as opposed to several little ones.

Figma stuff I have on preorder:
Samus
Persona 4: Chie Satonaka

Not a fan of Revoltech for some reason. lol
The revoltech joints get on my nerves some times. Plus I think the figma figures are like the perfect size figures for what they are.

Back