Art Figures: The King

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spartan Rex

Super Freak
Reaction score
Apologies if already posted:

From OSW
New from Art Figure! Coming soon...

art-figure-king-003_web.jpg

art-figure-king-005_web.jpg

art-figure-king-012_web.jpg

art-figure-king-018_web.jpg

art-figure-king-019_web.jpg

art-figure-king-020_web.jpg

art-figure-king-023_web.jpg

art-figure-king-025_web.jpg

art-figure-king-026_web.jpg

art-figure-king-028_web.jpg

]

This is SO bought... maybe they'll release a certain dwarf and a couple of hobbits next... daring to dream...

Wow that's unexpected. I like most of it, but not the part with the tree. The way it's printed on and the material of that part of the outfit don't look that great.

Art figures do make some good stuff though, so if I was into the 1/6 LOTR line, I'd probably get it.

wow the black hawk down delta force looks awesome.

are those action figures? or statues? what are the scale?

Brilliant news. I hope they sell a ton of these so they release more LOTR figures.

Yeah I agree. While this one is pretty low down on my list (I won't be getting this) I hope this encourages ART to make something cool like Saruman or some orcs.

The art figures line is awesome, they are just as good as hot toys, I have 3 of the four figures that they made, I probably won't get this one.

Nice to see some love for Lotr. I'd get it but the head really sucks. Too bad. Still have a hot toys calibre custom arragorn as strider though and a repainted gandalf.

If I had sauroman frodo legolas and gollum I really think I'd be ok with no other Lotr characters,. Glad to have what I do and that they are not just the stock sideahow figures.

Back