Quick public apology...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfisher

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey folks... just wanted to throw out a quick public apology... over the past few years I have ALWAYS gotten orders out right around the two week mark... this week I had a handful of orders get delayed.. (note : if you have an open order with me, ALL orders are being mailed in the morning.. my delay is ranging around 3-5 days later than initially expected... however.. (not that it helps the customers) but I have a decent explanation.. I have been with the Police Department now for ten years.. they promoted me to Sergeant this week.. so after working in various investigative, administrative, as well as training officer roles these last few years, I am going back to the street as a patrol supervisor.. needless to say I have been submerged in all kinds of preparation the last week and a half to get ready to leave my post at the training academy where I have taught new police trainees for the past two years and get situated in my new digs at the East Patrol Precinct... again, my apologies for the delays.. I have thrown a few extras in on those late orders to make up for it..

Thanks for your patience !
and for those interested... here is our media release :

https://www.police.nashville.org/news/media/2012/03/27a.asp

Well Evilface.. When I was an auto theft detective we used to shoot each other with rubberbands a lot at the office... And when I worked narcotics we had some good water gun shoot outs in the parking lot...

Congrats Mike. We won't get mad...otherwise you'll arrest us :p

Grats! Boy, I need a job that has more meaning to it as well... By the end of the day, what have I done? Well, I told an old man over the phone how to turn on his computer and open his browser....

Oh well, it pays my bills and toys. :)

Congrats on the promotion, Mike. I've always thought it ultra-cool, that even with your busy career, you've taken your love of this hobby and shared your skill of it with others for very reasonable prices.

Only you would go to so much trouble to explain a delay that most customizers would scoff at, and most customers wouldn't bat an eye at. You're a stand-up guy, Mike :duff

Thanks for the kind words folks... This hobby is my escape from the day to day grind and has been an overwhelmingly positive experience through the last few years... I have made priceless contacts around the world that share the same passion for figure modeling as well as for Indy (of course !). Again, your encouragement is what drives me to deliver a decent product.... Stanton, Budd, and Leal- packages are out.. Just returned from the post office.. Enjoy :)

Thanks for the kind words folks... This hobby is my escape from the day to day grind and has been an overwhelmingly positive experience through the last few years... I have made priceless contacts around the world that share the same passion for figure modeling as well as for Indy (of course !). Again, your encouragement is what drives me to deliver a decent product.... Stanton, Budd, and Leal- packages are out.. Just returned from the post office.. Enjoy :)

:yess:
This thread makes me laugh, 3-5 days seriously?:dunno :lol
I'm glad i turned to you for the little job, you're very committed.:1-1:
Thanks again!

Back