Beware the Batman: Animated Series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragontron

Super Freak
Reaction score
A cool, new take on the classic Dark Knight franchise, Beware the Batman incorporates Batman’s core characters with a rogues gallery of new villains not previously seen in animated form.

Along with backup from ex-secret agent Alfred and lethal swordstress Katana, the Dark Knight faces the twisted machinations of Gotham City’s criminal underworld led by the likes of Anarky, Professor Pyg, Mister Toad and Magpie.

Produced by Warner Bros. Animation, this action-packed detective thriller deftly redefines what we have come to know as a “Batman show.” Featuring cutting-edge CGI visuals to match the intricate twists and turns of the narrative, Batman steps out of the shadows and into the spotlight for an entirely new generation of fans.

With WBA’s Sam Register executive producing, and Batman Beyond’s Glen Murakami and Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated’s Mitch Watson producing, Beware the Batman, based on characters from DC Comics, is coming soon to Cartoon Network!

bewarethebatman3292012.jpeg

Curious to see how this goes. Hope it goes back to some roots of the original animated series of the 90's with some darkness. Didnt like the bright and color of "Brave and the Bold".

Curious to see how this goes. Hope it goes back to some roots of the original animated series of the 90's with some darkness. Didnt like the bright and color of "Brave and the Bold".

Neither did I. The whole vibe of the show was off for me, in the few episodes I saw (which is why I never continued to watch.)

If this takes a page out of the 'BTAS' book, I'll be extremely happy.

Sounds interesting. Looks like it will be a similar art style to the new green lantern cartoon, but hopefully darker.

I loved the heck out of Brave and the Bold and I'm kind of bitter that it had to go in order to make way for this series. I'm sure I'll get over it though, at least Brave and the Bold was allowed to go out on a very high note.

Not a fan of the computer style, Star Wars and Green Lantern look like poo to me, and I expect this won't be much different. But as long as the stories are good, I can get over the animation.

Gun toting Alfred, Professor Pyg, and CGI animation that was cool when "Reboot" originally aired? No thanks....

As long as they have kevin conroy as batman and its similar to the 90's cartoon i'll watch

I loved the heck out of Brave and the Bold and I'm kind of bitter that it had to go in order to make way for this series. I'm sure I'll get over it though, at least Brave and the Bold was allowed to go out on a very high note..

:exactly: :goodpost:

LOVEd TBAB, it incorporated DC character much better than any other cartoon, was FUN and just plain enjoyable.

Brave and Bold is silver age fun. There's a lot of goofy and silly Batman stories from that era. I'm sorry to see it go too.

If they are going to do a CG Batman I'd rather see them do a PG13 feature based on the Arkham Asylum/City games.

Cartoon Network, Scooby Doo people producing, Anarky, Professor Pyg, Mister Toad and Magpie.

Nope.

Featuring all the villains nobody ever cared enough about to warrant inclusion in past shows! :yess:

If Conroy isn't the voice, tag its toe...imo.

Back