Official Takara Batman Image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batman5

Super Freak
Reaction score
Re: Official 12" Hot Toys Batman Begins Image Thread

While I wait for my Takara Batman to show up (I know the blasphemy) I found these pics over at Rebelscum. A guy named edwint took these pics. While I like HT's armor and belt I have to give it to Takara for making sure Bats could move, the better IMO head scuplts, and that awsome cape (draps really good in the pics that I have seen).
IMG_1736.jpg

IMG_1752.jpg

IMG_1814.jpg

IMG_1822.jpg

IMG_1829.jpg

IMG_1840.jpg

IMG_1846.jpg

IMG_1853.jpg

IMG_1904.jpg

IMG_1901.jpg

Now you made me wanna buy one...

I suppose this is the ultimate 12inch version of the Batman?
(Or is it Hot toys again? - no joint visible under his head)

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Nice!!....These pics have officially turned me around on this one... really well done figure, looks to be a little more "limber" than the HT one. Also like how you can drape the cape on the front a little better. Can't seem to work that well with mine... :monkey2

This IS a very sweet figure. Very posable! His cape is also removable, once you remove the head and neck part. It also comes with the unmasked head and body harness. The way it's pictured is the way I've got it set up, beats any 12" figure I have on display now! :D

If you're lucky to find this one cheap let alone in the US good luck.

amarcord said:
Now you made me wanna buy one...

I suppose this is the ultimate 12inch version of the Batman?
(Or is it Hot toys again? - no joint visible under his head)

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Haha me too, anyone still have these forsale? Dave who did you get yours from? PM me if you dont mind it.

WOW! :google
That's an amazing figure.
I can't wait to get mine and take my own pictures :drool
Please don't stop posting those wonderfull images :D

OMG, that is an AMAZING figure! I just received my HT Bats (& Supes) today, should have Takara Bats later in the week. I've favored Tak slightly all along, but after seeing those incredible pics, it ain't that close no more! :monkey5

Re: Official 12" Hot Toys Batman Begins Image Thread

Batman5 said:

This one's my favorite, love those brooding poses.

The articulation is great, but I still prefer the suit and cape on the HT version, they just look far superior.

no stand comes with the takara bats..pity though I would have liked one..but it won't need it to stand tis pretty well balanced

I'll post this here as well as the Ht batman thread:

If anyone is looking for a Takara Catwoman figure, Good Stuff To Go has them available for $135.
They're listed under "Takara-Tomy - Cool Girls " in the catalog; that's the page you get to after the front page here:
https://www.goodstufftogo.net/html/catalog1.asp?ID=222
I just canceled the Sith Apprentice and ordered mine.

It's the last place I know of carrying this figure in the US.

135?! u can get them alot cheaper on Yahoo Japan. u do need to use a "middle man" service called a deputy service but even after their fees and shipping u should be able to get one for about 90.

also i know of a place in the US that was selling Cats for about $72. we had a group buy going (and i still didn't get the TAK BATS!! arg!). i'll check and see if they can still get any

$135 is the best deal I've found. I didn't check Yahoo Japan, but I'd rather not go through any hassle and any translation. I was aware of the MWD group buy but since I'm not a member I didn't want to just join to get a good deal. Yes Anime was sold out so I didn't think there was any more available through them, perhaps I should've sent them an email before I bought one.
But on the bright side, Good Stuff is close by, so shipping is much cheaper.

I love the movie costume even though I'm not a huge fan of the movie. With HT, Medicom, and Takara producing figures I think there's a great chance we'll see one eventually produced.

Personally I think Batwoman could be the next figure from Takara, I'm hoping it's the classic Barbra Gordon version and not the new lesbian version.

Where is the best place/shoppe to buy when you live in Europe?
Otherwise I think I have to place a bid on Ebay.

Back