1:6 Enterbay NBA Series RM-1036 Kobe Bryant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

axecutioner18

Super Freak
Reaction score
Previous teasers:
153239btbc7fx0iyf8fqyx.jpg

69464edegw6det215mllmj.jpg

Current Teaser & News
529039_401300186549482_100000085131298_1613136_900594473_n.jpg

Our first 1/6 scale NBA series Kobe Bryant will be luanch in Sepetember this year. All works is done and giving some fine tune in the action body . Due to production capacity is full tight, will bring up to production line after our 1/4 HD . The next "Legend" of the NBA history is now being developing and THE HEAD SCULPT is finished . stay tune for more news.

Before you guys start to speculate on who the legend is, let me quote something from Bill's weibo account that he posted couple of hours back. Which sounds a little wierd on google transalate so Im making a clear literal translation of the meaning but the picture and indications make it clear who it is :wink1:

Moving on in the 1/6 NBA series, we have him, the most popular and legend of a player. He who has the same skills and is revered in the game as a God. Wearing the number 23 jersey is now an honour - how many people, including me became exposed to the way he played and fell in love with basketball?~ I LOVE MICHAEL JORDAN ~ BE LIKE the MIKE
554062_279458255462048_100001936270990_650985_1038970692_n.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Enterbay NBA Series Kobe Bryant - Michael Jordan NEXT?!! ;)

& I purchased a Head Play MJ sculpt, & other bits & pieces already :slap

I'm happy Kobe is first though :D

i also wanted to purchase the headplay head, but now: HELL YES!!!
definite purchase! can't wait to see mike! :)

I'm all over these when they start selling them. I've been waiting on something that has this type if quality since well McFarlane went downhill. Only right that they start with Kobe. Won't be buying anything that says LeBrick James...:nono

Lets just hope they actually come out with these because I've heard about these for a while now.

Better sell my Head Play custom (when completed) before everybody knows about this :lol

i'm very interested to see this line.

I'm not a die hard Kobe fan, but he is as close to Micharel Jordan as you can get.

I hope LebRon's figure comes with an alternate head:
lebron-james-crying-cavs-nba-funny-photos.jpg

Does anybody have an idea what these will run?*

*onlycaresaboutJordan

LOL. I might have to buy that one.

Seems like Enterbay pieces run around $200-300 in most cases.

300 mark is more for 1/4th releases. Considering recent trends 1/6th figures tend to be priced from $170 ot $190 or so... you guys forget that the prices shown on the site INCLUDE Registered Shipping...

I'm just referring to what I've seen on BBTS (a US e-tailer).

BBTS prices EB items included with the shipped price from EB with a cut from their side. The Che figure is priced $230 or something without shipping at BBTS whereas direct from EB its $170 plus shipping. I dont see why anyone will want to buy from BBTS for EB figures. Ebayers like goodshipped and abcexpress and direct Enterbay are SO MUCH better. Plus buying direct has its perks like better customer service and replacement/repair guarantees

Bring on Jordan!

just a clarification: jordan will be 1/6 right?

Suprised he is going down this road are these guys popular outside the states?

Nobody personifies the sport better than Jordan. If I decide to get a 1/6 Basketball figure, it will undoubtedly be him.

Back