Subject: Threesomes-- 3 > 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil_666

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since the -blam!-/Polygamy thread got closed -blam!- I thought I'd open up discussion for a subject that's close, but much less discussed-- THREESOMES. -blam!-

First let me say that I am not at all trying to troll -blam!- let's try to keep the subjects independent as much as possible. Let's just stick to the facts. -blam!-double-blam!-

Threesomes discussed here would be any form of bootknockin' that involves more than 2 people. A man with 2 women or a woman with 2 other women. -blam!-double-blam!-triple-blam!-

Some facts about Polygamy (-boomshockalocka-blam!-)

-Multiple romantic/erotic relationships occur between full, consenting adults, without any repercussions or harm to those around them. They're not hurting anyone! They're just bumping ugly's. And it's awesome. -awesomeness-blam!-

-Threesomes have been traditionally practiced across the world, and still is to this day in many countries, especially in Cancun and other Spring Break areas. -blam!- This is closely tied to the fact that

-Threesomes actually make biological sense from a reproductive standpoint. Stronger/smarter men (men who can actually convince/intoxicate two women into agreeing to have a threesome) have a better chance of bragging rights amongst other men. Ie. better sex stories = higher pay at jobs. Pretty sure that's 39% accurate.
-statistical-factz-blam!-

Sum Ting Wong, a great man of the Japanese modernization era and one of the leaders of the last era of Bakkuke, preached that great young men of purpose should sack as many hawt chicks as possible for the benefit of society. Wong had countless live in maids who all got down and dirty (I'm talking dress up/squids/anime fantasies) in addition to his wife-- this was completely acceptable of course. -blam!-

Even in the opposite relationship, allowing women to have multiple partners allows men their desire to watch hawt chicks doing the nasty-- something that happens continuously, according to Penthouse and guys on the internetz. -online-liars-blam!-

Heck, many scientists and researchers of many fields even believe humanity isn't meant to exist WITHOUT threesomes. SCIENTISTS. That right there is definitive proof, because scientists don't EVER lie. They like, turn into the Hulk if they lie or something.
-Bruce--banner-reference-blam!-

-"I can't help it if I'm born -blam!- or -blam!-"- EVERY human on the planet is programmed to have interest in threesomes-- there is no here or there; if you are born human, you are "oriented" to want a frickin' awesome threesome. We can't help it right??? Why not acknowledge it!
-acknowledge-it-blam!-

-They're not hurting anyone!

-Oh religion - lol, even that one dude in the bible had a threesome. Forget his name.. but he was one of the main characters in that book. Maybe I'm thinking of another book but I'm pretty sure it was the bible. That book has vampires, right? -going-to-hell-in-a-hand-basket-blam!-

-There's no compelling reason why 2 people is such a great number. Who is to say that 2 people (-blam!-) can have as much pleasure as 3 people? Why should I go through life having only slept with a single woman at a time when there's like a bazillion different women out there!? If everyone's happy about the arrangement, what's the problem here! Hook me up ladies! -desperate-plea-to-the-ladies-blam!-

-Threesomes will also help people in those nasty love triangle things. Oh wait. -logic-fail-blam!-

Ok, it might be obvious by the tone of the thread that I REALLY wanna have a threesome and I think it would be a great thing for society-- but I am not meaning to troll, and honestly want to discuss this subject in earnest. Sounds much more interesting than talking about -blam!- relations we all generally agree on anyway. -blam!-blam!-blam!-take-it-up-a-notch-emeril-lagasse-blam!-

Seriously-- can anyone think of any real, compelling reasons why two SCARY hawt chicks wouldn't want to get down with some dude who's all like "yo.. let's do the damn thang!" Seriously.. -totally-serious-blam!-

Consider this now open for discussion. -unless-adoptedscot-or-jen-closes-it-blam!-blam!-

PS-- I WANT A THREESOME!

-blam!-

:wave

In-before-the-lock.jpg

fat-chick--large-msg-11758648212.jpg

to the nth some.
she's more than a 3some....how many folds do you think she have?

Been there, done that... and i'd do it again! :D

...da ***k?

*begins search for original oddball thread that Devil is spoofing*

edit- found it! Carry on :D

-blam!-blam!-blam!-

-blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!--blam!-blam!-blam!-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back