What to do if there is Zombie Apocalypse? Please share and discuss here...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Jarvis

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I'm one of the guy that kind of believe there will be Zombie Apocalypse.

So, let's start discussion here, what will u do, what are the best things to do, what weapon is your choice and tell us why u choose it, tell us your plan...etc...etc...

For the zombie, let's just stick to walking dead zombie and situation.

Happy discuss,
-Andrew

Update 29-Dec-12: Let's expand our discussion, but when u discuss pls specify which situation are we in. From now on we can discuss zombie from: The Walking Dead zombies, Resident Evil zombies, WWZ zombie (I havent read it, but feel free to discuss), I guess that's it for now (any other inpur pls let me know, I'll try to make this thread as live (or dead as zombie) as possible)

PS: During times, I might update this first post if felt needed

==============================================================================================

For non-believers, what are you doing in this thread? Go play somewhere else pls

128975892948038397.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't got much in the way of weapons, so i'd grab my baseball bat, a sharp knife, hit the supermarket and grba as much lasting food and water as i can carry, i wouldn't take it all though, head home, hold up quietly and see how the situation pans for the next few days.

1. Its every man for himself - people that rely on other people in life will have to step up to the plate and handle business.

2. Melee Weapons - They never run outta ammo .

3. Water - Need that sheeeet to survive

4. Compass

5. Hand Crank Flashlight

6. Back Pack - to store stuff and store stuff you've picked up along the way

7. Learn to climb - Zombies Can't Climb

8. Find other survivors

9. Saty Alive

10. Don't Get Bitten

Get a pack full of non-perishables, bladed weapons, a gun if possible, leather jacket, BDU/cargo pants, good boots and head north to Alaska, or possibly further north. Might help to include books on edible plants, herbal medicines, a Ranger Survival Guide as well as honing hunting skills. Foraging and scavenging will only get you so far and it's highly likely at some point you'll find yourself for a week or more without food or water. Stay low and move fast. And don't ever climb a tree or crawl into a car to sleep. :lol

Just the essentials: a bat, a shotgun, and a chainsaw.

Then, learn to think and behave like a redneck. Like this guy:

Zombieland%20movie%20image%20Woody%20Harrelson.jpg

#1 Thing: FIND CARL!!!

____ that. Let everybody else look for carl, raid the weapons and food while they're doing so and get the ____ outta Dodge! And take an Andrea with you if you find one. She'll keep you warm at night, provide good chat by day and worst case scenario, you have bait if you get surrounded. :lecture:lecture:lecture

i think woods people or "rednecks" will be the only ones alive,

it depends if you have any time to prepare or not, if you have a day to prepare, against stuff happening RIGHT NOW in your front door, like dawn of the dead how the woman woke up and hell was breaking loose,
if you have time to prepare and think is ok.
but what if you wake up to hell and have walkers breaking your front door, and have to run out?

Last edited:
glad to see many enthusiast for zombie survival

I would:

1. Grab whatever melee weapon I can
2. Run fast and find a gun
3. Take supply from nearest supermarket
4. Stay hidden for about a week to assess the situation
5. Go north or find empty island

About guns, I read in some other forum, glock would be your best bet

you know what, I'll buy it
zombie_survival_guide.jpg

thanks from the guy above me