My customs and figure collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want everything in the first picture. It's just a collection of my missed opportunities, lol. You have good taste.

thank you so much everyone for ur comments, its my first time posting anything and i didnt know how to get all my pics in one post ,still got to figure that out ,but i do have some more figures and customs to post i was just tryin to find out how this works , and again thank you so much for the warm welcome:yess:

i used a toy city head ,it was a regular soldier not sure which, but it took a lot of sculptin to get the hair off and ad the teeth, thanks for the complement

i am hotslayer, i just didnt know how to put it all in one thread but i will in a little bit

i am hotslayer, i just didnt know how to put it all in one thread but i will in a little bit

You just need to follow the same steps you did to post pics in your first thread but to add more pics in the same thread you need to click on 'Post Reply' and not on 'New Thread' in the main section. :duff

Here I have done it for you so you can follow these steps when you upload new pics the next time in this thread. I hope this helps mate.

JRqWk.jpg

xrOUj.jpg

lPhOF.jpg

xY6SP.jpg

Z7voN.jpg

Wto87.jpg

FegAN.jpg

JsduT.jpg

MbzD.jpg

e3W6.jpg

WHATTT!!! awesome thank u so much sarvesh, ur top notch in my book, this was very kind of u bro ,thank u, its way better now n i dont feel like a retard so much now ,a bit but not that much :)

Back