Sovereign jacket 1/6?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbl

Super Freak
Reaction score
Since the WTB section is very slow and most guys/girl here know what i'm talking about i'm putting the question out.

Does anybody know where to get a sovereign 1/6 indy jacket? Been trying to get my hands on one for some time now. If someone knows how to get it, or wants to sell one please p.m.

Thanks,

Best,

Robert

I am also looking for a sovereign jacket. Is he still making them?
Once I get the jacket and my Raiders gear from mfisher, my Indy will be complete.

I regretfully sold mine last year. Bad move! I wish I had one now. I wish someone with ethics could replicate this jacket.

I contacted him a couple of days after joining this board about his full Indy kit. We PM'd a few times until I sent money for the full kit.

I never heard from him again, and have never received the Indy kit.

I kept messaging him for months, but nothing.

I had contact with him through email, and he didn't reply me once i told him we had a deal.

By the way guys, this thread was me begging for a jacket, not you guys hehehe ;)

The guy that made them is a thief. I wouldn't want anything of his.

I hadn't heard about that? I actually picked one up from Marfmaster last year. Without derailing BBL's thread (good luck bbl!) anyone give me a short version of events?

:peace

I got mine from him on eBay when he was going under the name 'foreverannoyed'. Looking at his buying history, he still seems to be in the 1/6 game, but he's not making stuff anymore.

If you like your stuff from him smelling like cigarette smoke.

Got a Batman from him years ago, not only did I never get rid of the smell, the rubber suit deteriorated.

The Indy jacket will probably deteriorate too in a few years.

I purchased a SS jacket a year or so ago. Gotta be totally honest, I hated the thing. It looked and felt like dyed paper. Ok so the wrinkles in the arms are very Raiders, but the quality is simply not there. Would love to see a correctly tailored, real leather jacket come out...

The ones he made at the beginning of his custom Indy career do not hold up well.
The faux leather sticks your fingers and comes off after awhile.

Yes, the guy is freaking thief.

However, I do own one his jackets and it's holding up really well. Looks very accurate too, in many ways more than Kato's, which I also own. I've actually owned 3 of them and they never gave me the impression that they will deteriorate. They have all been very well tailored and strong.

I understand people's frustration and hating towards this thief, it pisses me off too, but some of his work was actually really good.

Last edited:
It's a strange business when so many 'famous' customizers end up going out in this way. What is it about this hobby that attracts that type?

I considered myself lucky for evading any problems for the longest time but I finally got burned by two customizers on this board (one of which I considered a friend). With the exception of the customizers still working here, there's a long list of guys who basically went out by taking a bunch of money and then simply disappearing. It's got to bug them, once that money's gone and all they have is the memory. Every time they watch one of their favorite movies, they think about figures, they remember this site, they know what they did.

Last edited:
Hey buddy, long time no see. How ya been?

I hadn't heard about that? I actually picked one up from Marfmaster last year. Without derailing BBL's thread (good luck bbl!) anyone give me a short version of events?

:peace

I too got one from him on ebay. It's good but not fantastic...the sleeves aren't even a separate piece to the body of the jacket on mine..it's just stitching to make it look like it's separate.

I hope Kato makes one one day. The one he's made so far is KOTCS and isn't accurate for Raiders.

I bought a couple of Batman figures from him on eBay several years ago. While the quality of the figures was very high by the standards of the time I had real problems dealing with him. Both figures arrived several weeks after they were due and communication with him was near impossible at times. I ended up leaving him negative feedback both times and decided that after giving the benefit of the doubt and getting stung again, there wouldn't be a third time.
I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole to be honest.

It's a strange business when so many 'famous' customizers end up going out in this way. What is it about this hobby that attracts that type?

Very few intend it to happen. I think basically artistic types are not necessarily methodical people. Best of intentions lead to being overwhelmed and then they don't know how to get out of it. All to often that then leads to silence rather than communication (ironically because they don't want to disappoint people).

Sweeping generalisation I know, but just my observation. I think I've lost money to virtually ever artist that has had problems on this board ;-)

I considered myself lucky for evading any problems for the longest time but I finally got burned by two customizers on this board (one of which I considered a friend). With the exception of the customizers still working here, there's a long list of guys who basically went out by taking a bunch of money and then simply disappearing. It's got to bug them, once that money's gone and all they have is the memory. Every time they watch one of their favorite movies, they think about figures, they remember this site, they know what they did.

I'm sorry to hear that Greg.

Back