PICS OF FABRIC IN 1ST POST: Batman 1989 custom cape 1/6 scale interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lforigno

Super Freak
Reaction score
UPDATE: 4/3/12
Here is pics of the fabric showing the color and texture. I cannot take any pics of the cape until I have the hot toys cape. So if someone would like to send me a hot toys 89 cape and in return I will make them a free custom cape and return their cape as well.
ea2419ca.jpg

177b43aa.jpg

caab2609.jpg

hello everyone I will be offering a custom batman 1989 custom cape. I was going to purchase the figure but have since decided against it as I am just not happy with the deteriorating rubber issue. I have some pretty nice material which falls very nicely it is a black mole skin which is texturized and resembles leather but it is not. It is thin yet heavy which allows it to fall naturally.

If there is enough interest for a cape which I am sure there will be than I will need someone to send me the 89 hot toys cape for template. In return they will receive a free custom cape. I will be posting pictures within the next day or 2 of the material. I have a huge test tomorrow for grad school so I will try and take a pic either tomorrow evening or tuesday. The material is very very rare as I have been to a few stores and every mole skin is different. I have some coming my way and I do not want to talk prices or anything else until you guys have seen the pic of the fabric material and it is acceptable. If anyone is willing to send me an extra cape let me know. I would of course send it back along with a custom cape. Thanks

Last edited:
Re: Batman 1989 custom cape 1/6 scale interest

sounds good man I will update the thread with a pic in the next couple days, hopefully by tomorrow night.

I am in, I am in!!!!!!!!

:yess:

Look forward to seeing it Lance.

Good choice avoiding the figure though it would seem.

I'm in. Please. Any chance you would make an entire oil free suit as well?

:lol

Interested depending on the final product!

Can't believe missed this thread. I am totally in!! I don't have the figure yet but I am NOT a fan of wired capes and I feel like the HT cape will be a pain in the ass. How long do you think you'll have to hold onto the HT cape before sending it back. I know it's not an exact science in dating something like this but maybe a rough estimate?

Back