X-23 - Comic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone is reading the X-23 series? If so, I would love to have a chat about it with you.

Last edited:
X-23 is one of the few new generation characters, along with Skaar, that's not hackneyed IMO. Have read some the stuff she's in, but not her series.

You can call me at 604.123.4567 if yah want to chat? :D

tumblr_lysz9dIdRB1qdp7auo4_r1_250.gif

kinky.gif

Her solo series has been canceled? WTF? I was just about to buy the first two HC and find out it's been canned after issue 20.

This is why i stopped Comics for the last two years or so i was loving Immortal Iron Fist, Guardians of the Galaxy, War Machine and Nova and they all got canceled too soon, yet others keep going and get lots of spin-off series :dunno

I want to read a series that's going to continue and that's never set unless it's one of the big boys, I HATE starting up a series to find it's been canned so they can put more multiple books into the same characters.

Last edited:
I always find it weird when people bag on ended series. If the story's amazing, who gives a ____? 20 issues represents close to two years of story. Writers are able to cap off the plots nicely instead of having them spool forever like New Avengers or others, so it can be a blessing. Some of my favorite crap is stuff that was capped off. She-Hulk comes to mind.

Yeah, Planetary is a good example of a series that only lasted awhile (27 issues) but did everything it needed to do in that timeframe. It seemed like Ellis wanted it to have a finite number of issues, though.

It absolutely sucks but I still have to get every issue and finish reading. It's still about X-23 and still enjoyable.

I read the whole series it was pretty good, I would have liked it to continue but sadly it just wasn't selling enough for Marvel to continue publishing it.

X-23 will also now be appearing in Avengers Academy for anyone who is interested in the character. Marjorie Liu is a great writer her Dark Wolverine stuff is also great. It;s amazing that she took two characters who are could be passed off easily as just Wolverine copies and made them both interesting. Especially with how over exposed Wolverine became at one point within the Marvel Universe.

Back