Premium Format Jack Sparrow Pirate of Caribbean on Stranger Tides Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterside

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow Collectibles Jack Sparrow Pirate of Caribbean on Stranger Tides Premium Format Figure :

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7miVJQCpEI[/ame]

Fana Collec!

Sweet! Hope this one is in more of an action-y pose, maybe with sword and comes with the option of his Captain's jacket and hat! I never did pick up the COTB one because I wasn't sold on the pose and sculpt. :)

I almost bought the old Jack Sparrow PF on eBay the other day... so happy I waited :rock

The sculpt looks terrific!

The question is

WHEN?????????????????

Oh man......sometimes we see these videos and the piece does not come out for months and months....

The question is

WHEN?????????????????

Oh man......sometimes we see these videos and the piece does not come out for months and months....

Or years.... I shouldn't have said that, it made me sad. :(

I need to get this. The pose better be as great as that headsculpt!

Much better than their first PF but still nowhere near HT's DX JS
02d5d9ee.jpg

^^Agreed

One thig that I think is really throwing it off is that for some reason, just like in the first PF, they sculpted the chin facial hair way too thick. But it is a WIP so hopefully things change before its released as I'm sure there's time.

A WIP video of 1/6 TPM Obiwan was shown months ago and still no PO

Oh boo :( Well maybe it will be Q1 2013 and you can flex it? :D

Or later? It all depends on what else ssc gives us. I want a Pinhead PF and Superman PF ahead of everything. If those come up before Jack, then they get my attention.

Back