Star Wars Yoda Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. But check out this thread for a really good Yoda, in fact the best that is out there, made by Cyberman: https://forum.rebelscum.com/t1068095/

yodafinished2.jpg

yodafin3.jpg

The way SSC has been pumping up their prices, I would bet a far superior Cyberman Yoda would cost less than anything SSC will put out. From having seen the Cyberman yoda in person, there is almost nothing SSC can do to match it in anyway.

So where is the information that this is a lifesize statue (ie full body) and not just the previously released 1:1 bust?

If they can get even close to Gino's then I would bite. I don't know if Lucasfilm would let them make that sad and old of a Yoda though.

It doesn't do us much good to post custom-made versions unless they are available for purchase. Otherwise we're only left with mass-produced items and will have to live with it.

It doesn't do us much good to post custom-made versions unless they are available for purchase. Otherwise we're only left with mass-produced items and will have to live with it.

The custom made ones will be available in short runs from time to time for sure, but you must look for them on specific forums for special offers made by their creators. :)

The custom made ones will be available in short runs from time to time for sure, but you must look for them on specific forums for special offers made by their creators. :)

I guess I need to sign up for the RPF, but I know that's a slippery slope. A buddy already got me onto a McQuarrie Vader someone on there is making. :panic:

I want a Yoda---How do I get ahold of artist?
Also want a lifesize R2-D2

Maybe we need to talk to the R2 builders at CVI about how to build an R2. We'd probably have to join, though.

I'd be happy with one that just stands there and has blinking lights.

Back