Best Spiderman statue from any companies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOE

3 Legged Kurgan
Reaction score
mine:

78cbdc47-b6e3-43c4-8f34-e5bf37f7ec13.jpg

no poll needed. Just need to see any Spiderman staue from any companies or custom even.

The best one I've ever seen is the Back in Black comiquette that was customized into a red & blue Spidey.

I think the best is also the SSC Com., because of the size, sculpt/pose, quality (paint slop notwithstanding), and the fact that it is the iconic blue and red Spidey. If I didn't factor in the fact that it would need to be a red and blue Spidey, I might also go with the Iron Spider/Back in Black statue. Pose and sculpt are great. If size was no concern, I might pick a Bowen piece, but it is a concern, so Bowen is not under consideration.

Runner up, even though maybe 2-3 people in the world own one:

SpideyMax10.jpg

Spidey Com in my book. IMHO, I think it's the best because it's the only stand alone Spidey statue I own. I passed on all the other ones because I didn't like any of them. I waited a long time for a Spidey statue that I really liked. That day came when I saw the Com.

I've got the Iron Spidey, BiB Spidey and Red & Blue Spider-Man Comiquette out of those three it would have to be the red & Blue, but i love them all wouldn't sell one of them :D

Planning on getting the Koto fine art depending on price

Why not? Are these going for tall $$$ in the aftermarket? I thought the BIB Spidey was still going for reasonable coin. Am I missing something?

I guess that depends from person to person. Personally, I would not rate $685 dollars cheap (only one I found on Ebay) but you might still find it affordable. I just can't justify buying with all that is coming out, plus the fact of knowing that the initial price was only $269.99.

I guess that depends from person to person. Personally, I would not rate $685 dollars cheap (only one I found on Ebay) but you might still find it affordable. I just can't justify buying with all that is coming out, plus the fact of knowing that the initial price was only $269.99.

Don't fall for a BIN price on the bay. Try to buy one through our forum. I may be wrong but I don't remember this selling at a premium price. If I see one around retail price I'll shoot you a PM. Everyone should have a statue they love in their collection.

dude what are you smoking, this is going for $300ish at most.

setup a monitor on eBay that will email you when this gets listed. I bought many statues this way. Just be patient.

Back