*Plays 90's X-Men TV Theme*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xaryen

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey there everyone!!! While I've been posting in the Marvel forum for the past week now, decided to officially introduce myself. A native Floridian, just started collecting pieces. Or wanting to, at least. As I said in one of my first posts- I'm collecting on a budget :lol My first piece was a Bowen Cyclops bust at my local comic shop last year. Then last week I walked into the comic shop by my job on my lunch break and was in awe by two pieces. A Bowen Cylcops figure in his Astonishing X-Men costume and, more importantly, the Sideshow Cyclops PF. Needless to say I picked both of those up :yess:

So, if you haven't noticed the trend, I'm a HUGE Cyclops fan, and just an X-Men fan in general. Also love me some Spider-Man. Anyway, when I got the Cyke PF, I did some research on Sideshow and all the other amazing pieces they have to offer and that's how I came accross this lovely place. While I just started my collection, I hope to add some more pieces that appeal to my taste (and wallet lol) soon. :)

In the meantime, loving the discussions, hearing your opinions on pieces, and seeing all your awesome collections!

-Chris

:welcome1: Chris, this is a hell of a place for Marvel :FREAK:'s,

Big X-fan fan here too :rock

Yeah, so I noticed! ('bout the Marvel :FREAK:'s :rotfl)

And thanks for the welcome. Always glad to meet another X-Fan! Are you waiting for a Phoenix 1/4 PF, too? haha :p

fat-guy-goldchaincross-1.jpg

Back