SHENMUE and SKIES OF ARCADIA HD!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairlesswookiee

PALPATINE CRUSADER!!!!
Reaction score
Oh snap...yes please!! I'll definitely look forward to doing more forklift driving!!!! I hope this materializes.

Shenmue and Skies of Arcadia may be the next Dreamcast titles in line to hit download services, if a tease from Sega associate brand manager Ben Harbone is anything to go by.

Asked by GameReactor during a Jet Set Radio interview whether fans should continue to voice out on what Dreamcast games they want to see, Harbone responded:

“Yes, definitely, but I can tell you what it’s going to be – it’s going to be Shenmue. And, well, Skies of Arcadia, as well.

“Those are a couple of our most requested games. I can’t say ‘yes’ or ‘no,’ but we may be working on them,” he teased.

The latest Dreamcast download release, Jet Set Radio, is due this summer for PlayStation Network, Xbox LIVE Arcade, and PC.

https://gematsu.com/2012/03/sega-teases-shenmue-skies-of-arcadia-hd

I wonder if the arcade games will make it to the HD version if a port is made.

Man, I cannot wait to be looking for sailors in HD!!!! :panic::panic::panic: Really hoping this happens...

If they ____ up this opportunity to finally have Shenmue 1 and 2 in Japanese VO with English subs I'm going to be major :gah::gah::gah:

loved the Shenmues, but only thing i'd be interested in would be a 3rd that wraps up the story. other than that i'd feel like i was watching just half a movie

I couldn't get into Shenmue but Skies of Arcadia is one of my all time favorite games. It's the reason I still own my Gamecube. If this game comes out on Live I will be very happy.

Shenmue is one of the greatest games of all time. I wonder what it would be like to play it again.

Shenmue is one of the greatest games of all time. I wonder what it would be like to play it again.

I honestly think you'd be bored out of your mind. Remember that we played Shenmue 1 & 2 before every game was an open-world game. So many current titles have done the basics of Shenmue much better. The only thing current games don't do is the realworld clock that effects every NPC in the world.

I honestly think you'd be bored out of your mind. Remember that we played Shenmue 1 & 2 before every game was an open-world game. So many current titles have done the basics of Shenmue much better. The only thing current games don't do is the realworld clock that effects every NPC in the world.

I loved Shenmue, and have fond memories...but Shropt is absolutely right :lecture

I would however love to play the Jet Grind Radio games again!

they should put trickstyle out in HD. I played that mini game to death on the memory block. my trail was a mile long

That's my problem with the Skies of Arcadia Rereleases. I played the minigame on the VMU every stinking day while I played that game. I got so much gold and items from the VMU. I couldn't imagine playing the game again without playing the minigame too.

ugh...there goes the price of my sealed skies. I worked at sega back in the glory days. I wonder if I still have the shen mu movie disc. It was a disc with cutscenes only that they took to the trade shows. I think I have some limited edition Nights swag as well. I should take a look. To bad they canceled a ton of projects. A lot of people I know got laid off.

Back