DarthChrisDK's Collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthChrisDK

The Blueberry Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Last updated: March 6th, 2015.

Premium Formats:
  • Darth Talon REG
  • Scout Trooper REG
  • Boba Fett EX
  • Captain America EX
  • Darth Malgus REG
  • C-3PO & R2-D2 REG
  • Aurra Sing EX
  • Deadpool REG
  • Batman REG
  • Poison Ivy Green with Envy

Maquettes
  • Iron Man 2 Mark VI REG
  • Alien Warrior

Comiquette
  • Spider-Man Comiquette (Ariel Olivetti)
  • Punisher Comiquette (Ariel Olivetti)

Life-Size Busts:
  • Iron Man Mark III Battle-Damaged
  • Boba Fett
  • C-3PO

Props/Replicas:
  • Han Solo's Blaster 'ANH' - Elite Edition (Master Replicas)
  • Luke Skywalker's Lightsaber 'ANH' - Elite Edition (Master Replicas)
  • Stormtrooper Helmet 'ANH' - Precision Cast (eFX)
  • Andúril - Flame of the West (United Cutlery)
  • Sword of Strider (United Cutlery)
  • Glamdring (United Cutlery)
  • Sting (United Cutlery)
  • Fighting Knives of Legolas Greenleaf (United Cutlery)
  • Sword of Boromir (United Cutlery)
  • Thor's Hammer Mjölnir (eFX)
  • Captain America's Shield (eFX)

Prints
  • Kier Valkyrie Premium Art Print
  • 'Hunter and his Prey' by Chris Trevas
  • 'Oblivion' Mondo by Kilian Eng

NEW DISPLAY TOUR!

Collection_001.jpg

Collection_002.jpg

Collection_003.jpg

Collection_004.jpg

Collection_005.jpg

Collection_006.jpg

Collection_007.jpg

Collection_008.jpg

Collection_009.jpg

Collection_010.jpg

Collection_011.jpg

Collection_012.jpg

Collection_013.jpg

Collection_014.jpg

Collection_015.jpg

Collection_016.jpg

Collection_017.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on the SW lightsaber. Looks pretty cool and good review too. I like the part where you said "Nice Nice Busts". Sounded kinda funny :wink1:

Hehe that's quite all right. My spoken English needs to be dusted off a bit.

:)

Thanks for excusing my silly mistake. But I am liking what I am seeing. And from the first photo I can say that there is going to be some awesome photography in here. Looking forward to your updates. :duff

Thanks a lot!

The above photo is shot with a Canon 5D Mark 2 w/ a 50mm lens.

The video is shot with the same camera with a Canon 24-105mm lens mounted.

Digital photography is another interest of mine. It's great when ones hobbies can join together like this. :yess:

Thanks a lot!

The above photo is shot with a Canon 5D Mark 2 w/ a 50mm lens.

The video is shot with the same camera with a Canon 24-105mm lens mounted.

Digital photography is another interest of mine. It's great when ones hobbies can join together like this. :yess:

Well said mate. Similar situation with me. Even I love photography. And when combined with hobby, the results are very satisfying. 5D Mark 2 is a great camera. But I am a Nikon guy so you know how it is :wink1:

I love that mirror base for that lightsaber :clap

Yea, it really adds a lot to the overall look. I wouldn't buy a hilt if it didn't come complete with a display stand. Wouldn't know what to do with it or how to display it... :)

Great Light Saber and Review; DK, looking forward to seeing more in the Future and has your Sting glowed lately?

Thanks! No orcs recently in the nearby vicinity.

:rotfl

Thanks a lot! :)

I've always been most in for Star Wars. I'm seriously hardcore Star Wars nerd.

I started by getting 3x 1/6 clones. They still are amazing. But I've decided to move on to something bigger (Premium Format).

My first PF was Asajj Ventress (reg.). I love it. A very underrated statue, if you ask me.
Then I got Boba Fett PF (ex). I then thought that Indiana Jones PF RotLA would look great next to my Boba. Which it does.

Now, I'm waiting for C-3PO 1:1 bust. Was quite a leap to order it. But I'm so happy that I did.

I try and be selective in what I aim for. I will never have a gigantic collection. I aim for the things that are special to me, or things that are widely perceived as great pieces.

I have expanded a little into Marvel as well. Simply because there are some pieces in this line that I consider so epic. This includes the IM 1:1 bust and Cap. America PF.

I've then decided to add the Daredevil bust and Sucker Punch Baby Doll to the mix. Again, I just feel that these pieces look fantastic. Despite the fact that I am not a particular fan of DD and I haven't yet seen Sucker Punch...

I'm driven by my own idea of what is pleasing to the eye. Unfortunately, more and more pieces look great, and I'm already running out of room... :)

Last edited:
Here's an old picture I have posted here before. It's my very first collectible.

IMG_2310.jpg

And this is my boxed up IM 1:6. It's a great figure, but I think I'm gonna sell it to afford some other stuff.

IMG_2332.jpg

i generally dont like that particular iron man but you made him look sexy in that pic.

Back