My collection after 18 months.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys... Yes BB&WSF i did, i had to look up the word first though lol, the clarks are still WIP i still have a few im waiting for in the mail. i hope to have 6 of them from clark to superman in flight in a larger longer case..... maybe a detolf sideways

The red cobra commander was a comic con exclusive, im just lucky that i found one in a shop up here in canada.

Ha ha! Even I didn't know this word till I bought a pin-up based on Alex Ross artwork:

alex-ross.jpg

Your concept for Supes sounds good! 6 would be Awesome! :horror :) You plan to get only the head sculpts for displaying Kent or the entire figure.

BTW, which suit is he wearing, looks nice?

I bought the costume head and body for every one so far. and the one's in the mail are the real deal. i think hot toys did such a perfect job on the body that it wouldn't be the same using something else.
the suits i got off ebay called mc0167 CM TOYS Men's Black Suit Set for 1/6 Figure HT DID G it fits really nice but the the arms have to be cut off the white shirt. but it works out well because i used the sleeves to make the hanky in his pocket lol.

Back