Quit my job today and.......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadMoon

Demi G0D Overseer
Reaction score
I have to admit, I loved working there. I even gave three weeks notice so they had ample time to start looking to fill my position. I was asked to leave. They are now paying me for not coming to work. :yess::rock

What the hell should I do with my time? I'm going to go nuts. I think I might grow a beard and not shower. :lol

i don't get it....did you willingly quit or were you asked to leave?

[ame]https://youtu.be/wbb7AD1KKXQ[/ame]

I think he was going to willingly quit giving them 3 weeks notice, but they said leave. So he is getting paid.

Basically I was a account manager in the marketing department for a major carrier in my area. I'm now going to become a broker that is capable of working with all carriers. So I was deemed a security risk. IE Keith gets 3 extra weeks of paid vacation this year. :yess:

I think he was going to willingly quit giving them 3 weeks notice, but they said leave. So he is getting paid.

i see...well it sounds like a win win situation. I wonder why they would they him to leave though.

A lot of places do this cause they figure its your last 3 weeks your probly not gonna work or care and you could steal something.so they just pay you for the 3 weeks and twll you not to come in.I tried to give my boss a 1000 week notice hoping he would do the same to me but it didn't work.

Basically I was a account manager in the marketing department for a major carrier in my area. I'm now going to become a broker that is capable of working with all carriers. So I was deemed a security risk. IE Keith gets 3 extra weeks of paid vacation this year. :yess:
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl nice man! congrats on everything! enjoy them 15 paid days off! :rock

Basically they are afraid since I'm leaving I could potentially try to steal clients away or other valuable information. Management tried to convince HR but they werent going to let me stay no matter what. The important part is I went out with class and lots of strong bonds were formed while I was there. If I wanted to go back there is a chance I always have a job there. I just wasn't expecting to be told to leave. :lol

A lot of places do this cause they figure its your last 3 weeks your probly not gonna work or care and you could steal something.so they just pay you for the 3 weeks and twll you not to come in.I tried to give my boss a 1000 week notice hoping he would do the same to me but it didn't work.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl nice man! congrats on everything! enjoy them 15 paid days off! :rock

Thanks! :duff

Back