Sideshow Snake Eyes and Timber 1/6th Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T.E.D

Super Freak
Reaction score
BUY NOW - CLICK THE PIC!
GI Joe 1/6 - Snake Eyes and Timber - Sideshow Exclusive

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=37325&ref=home_upcoming

030812snakeset01.jpg

Preview March 13th

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Snake Eyes and Timber 1/6th Figure Set

Kick in the balls to folks who bought that diorama for Timber, but still. . .more awesome than awesome. :yess: :yess: :yess:

I wonder what a resin wolf will do to the price.
Looks awesome tho.

Looks good, but also looks like a kit bash anyone could do. Nothing OMG must buy.

Don't collect G.I Joe, but i'm liking this as just a hybrid ninja/soldier figure.

Looking forward to the full reveal.

I'm glad Sideshow gave him as assault rifle (XCR) as well. Hope he is geared up heavily and has his trade mark Uzi as well.

So hyped right now I can't even hazard a guess as to what the EX will be. Sideshow already stated that this new version would come with a sculpted visor head. That can't be the EX, could it?

Awesome!!

I did buy waypoint mainly because I was trying to support the line, but stopped after the less than impressive other environments, secondly for Timber, but I do like the wall it is very well done and detailed. I will still very much get this set though, probably get a couple for down the road to resell.

Looks good, but also looks like a kit bash anyone could do. Nothing OMG must buy.

I see what you're getting at:

Commando Sweater previously used by Beachhead and Stalker.

XCR.

Katana form Stoem Shadow / Red Ninja...

Modified Viper Hellcat Chest Plate.

But still, this is Snake Eyes. And while I have no problem bashing extra Vipers and Red Ninjas, I want official licensed releases of "name" characters.

I feel you but I'm glad it was made.

I wish they just took the statue design and made it 1/6. I don't like what they got right now but I need more pictures.

hell yea!!! must buy hope he has some more 85 components to make him an 85 version also

its about time! and Commando Snake Eyes is the Snake Eyes to have!

A bit early in the line for Rehash, but I'll take it. Looks like he comes with Dusty's dropdown which sucked.

This isn't the first rehash in the line (yeah, I'm counting Cherry Commander and things like various colored troopers and ninjas), but it's the first necessary one.

Feel bad for the Waypoint buyers, though.

Well not a rehash, but second version of a character.

Well not a rehash, but second version of a character.

I gotcha. There's gotta be that helmeted Commander in the works, too. But I'm with you... I hope we see a few more new characters first.

I'm guessing figure body on this one will also blow the first one away ( duh).

Like the head. Probably pick that up separate for my current Snake. Not different enough from what I moded my original into to buy a whole new figure.

Back