Noble Collection Batpod

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find some good information or a review on the noble collection batpod. I collect 1:18 scale Batman vehicles and it's hard to find a batpod at that scale this is the closest thing I can find at about 11 inches long. I think it would look great next to my hot wheels elite tumbler, but I just want to make sure before dropping $100 on it. Any information would be greatly appreciative!

Saw it in a store it wasn't very impressive... And lacked a lot of detail.

Yeah guys I did google it, and I just couldn't find any quality images of it or no real reviews at all. I did in fact watch the above youtube video twice before posting and asking for opinions. Idk something looks off about it, it looks almost to silvery or something, but it's the only comparable 1:18 diecast batpod I can seem to find.

And of course I did google before I ever posted finding nothing but crap images. I even pulled up the real batpod images to compare. I feel I just can't see enough of the noble collection Batpod to actually pull the trigger, which is why I was asking for your guy's help!

IMO it looks kinda like a transformer or something :S. Too much engine, and as you said too much silver.

Try mwctoys.com - always go there when I'm looking at a figure to buy :)

After looking around this looks to be my only choice at the scale that I am looking for. The hot toys one is too big and there was a movie masters target exclusive that retailed for $20, but now is going for around $90, and I'm not paying that for a plastic item. Wonder if hot wheels or anyone may do a new release since the batpod is going to be in TDKR?

Noble Collection is terrible, they try to catch all the "sucker collectors" who don't do enough research or don't know that they can get something better and typically more accurate, detailed, and possibly even MORE functional elsewhere.

When I wanted a real Indiana Jones whip, Noble tried to pass theirs off as the real deal. What a joke. They're good if you want knick-knacks but I'd never buy a movie prop from them unless I wanted sub-par quality.

Noble Collection is terrible, they try to catch all the "sucker collectors" who don't do enough research or don't know that they can get something better and typically more accurate, detailed, and possibly even MORE functional elsewhere.

When I wanted a real Indiana Jones whip, Noble tried to pass theirs off as the real deal. What a joke. They're good if you want knick-knacks but I'd never buy a movie prop from them unless I wanted sub-par quality.

The Batman and Harry Potter pieces that my wife and I have purchased are quite nice.

bank2-1.jpg

cowl2.jpg

frame.jpg

Another option is the Blu-Ray Batpod edition.. It's about 1:18 scale (if I compare the wheels on this and my Hot Wheels 1:18 Tumbler) and, IMO, looks better than the Nobel one.

https://www.gayakuman.com/uploads/2008/10/dark-knight-blu-ray-pod-case.jpg

Yes, I have the blu-ray one and it's pretty detailed.

Actually it depends on the property. For some reason their Harry Potter stuff is top notch for the most part. I have almost every piece and have only been disappointed a couple of times.

Back