2012 Disney Sideshow Speculations

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.marts

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just wanted to start a new thread on rumours or any news of new disney villains premium format statues or any new rumoured disney product line up of sideshow disney products which will be instilled for us this years comic con.

I have a ton of disney villains i would like to see like Aladdin's Jafar , the Little mermaids merwitch Ursula in human or her natural full figured form, Lion Kings Scar or the hyenas seeing I'am big on Animals and who can forget Hades from Hercules or the evil Emperor Zurg from toy story DESTROY BUZZ LIGHTYEAR with flashing accessories :).

Last edited:
its ok in way as its easy on my budget compared to this years line up captain hook and jessica rabbit, but i was kinda looking forward to another villain.

Just wanted to start a new thread on rumours or any news of new disney villains premium format statues or any new rumoured disney product line up of sideshow disney products which will be instilled for us this years comic con.

I have a ton of disney villains i would like to see like Aladdin's Jafar , the Little mermaids merwitch in human or her natural full figured form, Lion Kings Mufusa or the hyenas seeing I'am big on Animals and who can forget Hades from Hercules or the evil Emperor Zurg from toy story DESTROY BUZZ LIGHTYEAR with flashing accessories :).

I don't think your'e as big of a fan as you think you are since you can't remember Ursula's name or know Scar was the bad guy and not Mustafa :lol

I'm not the greatest either, as evidence of me typing Mufasa wrong, but if I want a collectible of something I usually care enough about it to know what its called :lol

I'm not the greatest either, as evidence of me typing Mufasa wrong, but if I want a collectible of something I usually care enough about it to know what its called :lol

I'am passive consumer what can i say and besides for someone who once owned the complete disney collection on VHS and DVD, its been a while since i heard their names MU - FUS - AA MU - FUS - AAA

As I have posted in the past, there's the PF ones I really want, The Beast and Belle and the hinted at Snow White that I really hope is coming.

But right now, given how slowly dying the PF line seems to be going, I'd settle for any news, peaks, pre-orders or anything at all Disney PF related.

I just hope they will continue the villains line. But I'm afraid this line wil end with Hook. The three piece (Queen, Mal and Hook) are magnificent . I just need a Jafar, Prince John, Frolo, ... Make it happen Sideshow !! I don't care about the princess line, the villains rock !!! except a Jasmine :love

I'd be interested in Snow White, and I also want Ursula from The Little Mermaid. But, in all honesty, that would be it for me. I just can't stay interested in a line that is moving so slowly, plus Sideshow ruined the Chernabog, IMO. To not have a collectible from my favorite classic Disney film is extremely disappointing.

if sideshow release new villains when should we expect them at com con or before I have been noticing a few new statues making their appearance does this mean the disney line is going to be quiet this year.

I'd love a John Carter and Tars Tarkas PF.

Not gonna happen though.

Back