Beta Testers Needed For Sideshow Experience!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAhobbit

Super Freak
Reaction score
Esteemed friends, fans, and freaks! Sideshow would like to invite you to join us in the launch of the beta version of our brand new website addition: Sideshow Experience, in which we'll be exploring icons and artistry, and celebrating people and fans who love pop culture! We wanted to give the Sideshow Freaks the first look at this new endeavor and would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions, so if you would like to help out, please sign up here: Sideshow Experience Beta Sign-Up

Those that sign-up will get further information via email this week.

-SideshowAlex

Interesting ... I dig the occasional interviews SS puts up with movie industry folks who are also collectors. Or any kind of behind the scenes stuff would be great. Here's hoping we see a bit more of that! Would be awesome to see tours of collections of folks like Frank Darabont or Guilliermo del Toro!

I'm in only for the hope we get a "I was a Sideshow Beta Tester and all I got was this lousy t-shirt" shirt. :cool:

Back