Sideshow Leatherface PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicky1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello guys i can buy a Leatherface PF from Sideshow but i must know whats a good price in these days ?
Hope you can help me thanks guys

Haven't seen this statue for a long time on eBay (at least for a decent price), but I'm also looking for it. Would be interested in the value of this piece, too.

True, considering the limitation and the fact that the PF is so rare these days, I'd say $500 are a good deal.

Man I just got one of these about a week ago I paid 450.00 for leatherface EX and Jason from F VS J exclusive togeather shipped I got pretty lucky and I'm very greatfull to who sold them to me

Wow, sounds like a very generous seller. :D
You could sell the Leatherface PF Ex and it would be like if you get paid to take the FvJ Jason. :lol

Man I just got one of these about a week ago I paid 450.00 for leatherface EX and Jason from F VS J exclusive togeather shipped I got pretty lucky and I'm very greatfull to who sold them to me

ypu lucky bastard:wink1:

Wow... I hate you. :lol If you ever sell it, which I know you won't, I call dibs. :rotfl Great score dude!

Lol if I sell it you have Dibbs brains also that ash PF we were after the other week the guy was really nice and ended up selling it to me for 255.00 shipped he was also the ex

iphonepics325.jpg

iphonepics321.jpg

iphonepics324.jpg

iphonepics292.jpg

Last edited:
Lol I wish they would and now seems like maybe we have a chance of getting another one along with a myers

In their Q&A sideshow said they'd be doing 80's horror so I assume they will do another. Was tempted to get the PF but the "pretty woman" mask doesn't do it for me. Would like to see him with just a skin mask, no make-up, maybe wearing a butchers apron. I remember him looking meaner in Leatherface:TCM 3.

In their Q&A sideshow said they'd be doing 80's horror so I assume they will do another. Was tempted to get the PF but the "pretty woman" mask doesn't do it for me. Would like to see him with just a skin mask, no make-up, maybe wearing a butchers apron. I remember him looking meaner in Leatherface:TCM 3.

i would be all over a TCM 3 pf but i doubt sideshow would ever make one.

Sideshow NEEDS to make a new original Leatherface with the skin mask.

Back