• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HOT TOYS T2 T800 and T1 T800 PRICE REDUCED

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kairus

Super Freak
Reaction score
HEY GUYS selling two great figurs in mint condition. out of box

THE T2 T8OO the figure is in mint condition (complete) i keaped it in one pose the whole time!. all the joints are tight Great condition.
340 dollars plus shipping. pretty firm on price.
has the COO MINI, GUN AND GRANADE LAUNCHER complete, plus bullet shells ,custom shotgun pleather holster. sarah conor shotgun and shells, regular machine gun custom painted, 3 black gloved hands of hot toys joker. black carrier bag included sold
73mr8h.jpg

27zgtbk.jpg

pbreb.jpg

4ilbvp.jpg

4lq0d3.jpg

SOLDTI T800 FIGURE is in great condition all the joints are in tight condition the figure is complete.
has a little lose joint in the removable forarm. i put a little tape and its perfect. everything else is perfect with the figure.
im asking 180 dollars plus shipping pretty firm on the price
nosdjs.jpg

2yw9x5u.jpg

15ntvms.jpg

Last edited:
Re: HOT TOYS T2 T800 and T1 T800

Hey Buddy , just a heads up .

You can't Bump your thread more than once in a 24 hour period (Commerce Rules)

I just don't wanna see you do it again and have a MOD get pissed at you . Just lookin out for ya.

MIKE :hi5:

Re: HOT TOYS T2 T800 and T1 T800

bump.........................

Back