Play Arts Kai Mass Effect 3 Figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazombie

Super Freak
Reaction score
The dream has come true play arts kai will be releasing mass effect 3 figures garrus looks awesome.They will be going next to my Metal gear solid figures.Anyone else happy with this? (ive only just found out and couldnt see any news posted on this sorry if old news that nobody cares about)

I can't wait for these. I recently received the Batman Play Arts Kai as a Birthday gift and I'm already in love with the style/scale. I'd love to see Tali and Liara in the next wave, if there is one. I'm hoping that they prove to be popular so we can at least get a few waves, or ideally, that they prove popular enough that Square Enix pulls a Halo and pushes out the entire extended cast. I want everyone down to Anderson and the Illusive Man at this point.

Hmm...I don't like how they look. Oh, I know! Let's start a web site and call it...I don't know...RETAKE MASS EFFECT 3 ACTION FIGURES...and demand that they redo the faces and heads because Shepard looks NOTHING like the one I created in my game...yeah, let's do that! Because now we have that power if we b*tch and moan long and hard and loud enough for no reason!

Cool that they made Garrus as part of the first batch, he was always a fave of mine in the games. I really hope we get a female Shepard in the next wave though.

Hmm...I don't like how they look. Oh, I know! Let's start a web site and call it...I don't know...RETAKE MASS EFFECT 3 ACTION FIGURES...and demand that they redo the faces and heads because Shepard looks NOTHING like the one I created in my game...yeah, let's do that! Because now we have that power if we b*tch and moan long and hard and loud enough for no reason!

Then don't buy em. That's the big difference between toys and games. With toys you get to see the final product before you waste your money. Games, well, you can waste $60+ and then find out that the developers let interns write the ending. Sarcasm, love it.

Last edited:
Garrus and Ashley look amazing, but Shepard not so much. mmmm

well they're rought prototypes....here is hoping Shepards face gets fixed.

Man I'd love to have one of each major species standing on the shelf (Shepard, Tali, Liara, Wrex, Mordin, Garrus, Legion)

I posted this in the ME3 thread, but relevant here too, I guess:

Didn't Sideshow announce they have a Mass Effect license like 2 years ago? WTF ever happened with that?? Good to see they were on top of it and had something ready for when ME3 was released. :rolleyes:

Back