Indy Nut

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indy's brother

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
On the pilgrim trail from the Eastern Empire
Hey folks! As the thread title says, I'm here because I'm a fan of all things Indiana Jones, also I'm big on movies in general. I'm a 40 year-old union ironworker living in Tennessee, but I spent most of my life living and working in the Chicago suburbs. I mostly post over at the raider.net's The Raven boards but also a little bit at thereplicapropforum.com under the same screen name as here on both boards.

For the heck of it, I also created and moderate an Indy 5 FB page.

I don't have an ebay account of my own since I rarely buy or sell on the bay (I prefer to go directly through the artist/vendor for replicas/costume items, etc), but on the rare occasion that I want something there like a tiki mug (my other collecting obsession) I use my wife's account asheagren76.

If you know me from either of those other forums, please post here with a friendly "Hello", 'cause I'm feeling so, so alone.... :p

443475_main.jpg

:D

Nice to see you here, I'm under Lindiana on the Club Obi Wan board. From one Indy collector to another...welcome.

Well, fancy finding you around these parts, Indy's bro. Must be the lure of that skull. :wink1:

I lurk among these pages more than The Raven these days. (Especially so today since The Raven won't open at all!)

I spent too much time there as well, so, like Rocko, I broke the addiction and went into retirement. :)

Is that you, Montana? And yes, Greggo's project brought me here. I can't resist a good crystal skull!

Back