What is your Favorite Line from the Indy movies?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbl

Super Freak
Reaction score
What is your favorite line from the Indy movies?

Here is mine: "What a fitting end to your life's pursuits. You're about to become a permanent addition to this archaeological find. Who knows? In a thousand years, even you may be worth something." :rotfl

Cracks me up everytime I hear it :banana

"Oh, Marcus. What are you trying to do, scare me? You sound like my mother. We've known each other for a long time. I don't believe in magic, a lot of superstitious hocus pocus. I'm going after a find of incredible historical significance, you're talking about the boogie man. Besides, you know what a cautious fellow I am."

"Asps... very dangerous. You go first."

Still makes me laugh. :lol

Also, just about anything Belloq says is gold.... Great villian.

"Dr. Jones. Again we see there is nothing you can possess which I cannot take away."

"So once again, Jones, what was briefly yours is now mine."

"All your life has been spent in pursuit of archaeological relics. Inside the Ark are treasures beyond your wildest aspirations. You want to see it opened as well as I. Indiana, we are simply passing through history. This, this *is* history."

"Please, sit down before you fall down."

And on and on......

Ooh sh**.........

DROP DEM DR CHONES!They vill be phound.....YOOOOOOU WONT! Ahahahhaha KENAAAAAAAAAAA~!!!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKeaEI4gKIs[/ame]

Last edited:
Being a hardcore Indy fan, I find reasons to interject quotes from all four films just for my own amusement. My favorite quotes ebb and flow in and out of vogue for me. That being said, the one I've been getting a lot of mileage out of lately is from Chatter Lal in Temple of Doom. Every time someone says the word "rock" I roll this one out,"You see Captain Blumberg, a ROCK." my impersonation is dead on btw, and you'd be surprised how often I can use it in casual conversation.

I always like the casual confidence he has in the Raven bar with his "Trust me" line... that is the epitome of the character I think.. always flying by the seat of his pants.. appears completely reckless in his actions.. yet somehow always in control.. no matter what the odds.. not that I am biased or anything.. but best adventure hero ever :)

Back