Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PsychoCenobite

Super Freak
Reaction score
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles:

https://images.apple.com/movies/wb/teenagemutantninjaturtles/tmnt-tlr1_h640w.mov

movieposter6401jl1.jpg

PsychoCenobite :monkey5

lol... i didnt know people still watched the turtles. i knew they had a new cartoon out, but didnt know it was this popular.

does look pretty good though.

I'm a huge Turtles fan of old. Can't wait to see the fourth comeback of my favorite reptiles. Maybe Sideshow will get the license to do 12" of the first movie!! :D

Customikey said:
I'm a huge Turtles fan of old. Can't wait to see the fourth comeback of my favorite reptiles. Maybe Sideshow will get the license to do 12" of the first movie!! :D

Me too..Loved the Turtles when the were first big years ago, and I will see this for sure...Also that would be pretty damn cool to get some quality Turtle power from SS, of even HT...

Oh yeah, I really like the trailer...With Transformers next year too, I can have a fun time reliving some of my childhood!

I still have a framed poster from the first movie I got at walmart when it came out. I can't believe that movie came out 16 years ago. Looking forward to this new movie.

I would have thought it would be a terrible idea to make (yet another) turtles movie... but damned if this didn't look pretty sweet! Any idea if Vanilla Ice will be in this one? :rotfl

I accientally sat in on this panel at SDCC. I never realized there was so much enthusiasm for this property. They showed a teaser that was very dark with some humor. It's supposed to be getting back to the roots of the turtles I guess.

galactiboy said:
I would have thought it would be a terrible idea to make (yet another) turtles movie... but damned if this didn't look pretty sweet! Any idea if Vanilla Ice will be in this one? :rotfl
Ninja, Ninja, rap......:rotfl

The first movie actually ranks as a faithful Comic-To-Screen film in my mind. They even managed to combine the flavor of the comics and the campier cartoon pretty seamlessly.

This was the first movie I ever saw multiple times in the theater. I saw it four times.

"Wise man say, forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza."

I can't tell you how many times I've seen the first two movies, both are great. Even with Rob Van Winkle.

I think I am going to have to watch the first movie again. I don't think I have seen it in almost 10 years.

Back